Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite music soundtrack of your life?

@Nomore wrote:

Soundtrack of a movie: Son of Dracula by Harry Nilsson. I know weird, but the music was fantastically different with well known song or two.

As mentioned,

soundtrack of my life is anything Moody Blues. There is usually a song that helps or feel my mood at the moment. Since living in Colorado, it was my best chances to see them live several times. How I wish Justin would come this way for a solo concert..

@Nomore 

Dreams Are Nothing More Than Wishes: The Harry Nilsson Story | THE ART  MUSIC LOUNGE

I loved Harry. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

I swear I was thinking about this yesterday because music can change your mood from good to bad and bad to good! I love music and am so happy we have it. I absolutely love ELO Telephone Line and a few other songs on the albim. But a super close number one is Average White Band If I Ever Lose this Heaven and most others on the album. I used to have this on an 8track and rewound it so much I would stretch the tape and buy a new one. When I hear this it akes me back to Calif in the 70's when it was fun! 

Respected Contributor

Favorite movie music soundtrack of my life would be 'Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore'

all those songs bring back such pleasant memories and good times for me

Favorite music soundtrack would be Lou Reed 'Rock n Roll Animal' or

David Bowie 'Aladdin Sane'

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

I like Pere Ubu "Modern Dance"as my own personal soundtrack  but a movie soundtrack I like is Flashdance!

Super Contributor

me too.  His "The Point" is a great LP too

Honored Contributor

I like the CD from Steel Magnolias.  My husband even listens to it too.

In winter I have a few but I like this one song on an album...I'd have to go look it up. It's the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, "The Christmas Attic".   My favorite song in that is: Music Box Blues.  I could play it over and over.  The man's voice is so good in it and the women backup singers, add a lot to it too.  

Now I see I need to go put those all in alpha order and the movies I have too.  Where's that "to do" list now?  LOL

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

Soundtrack of a movie: Son of Dracula by Harry Nilsson. I know weird, but the music was fantastically different with well known song or two.

As mentioned,

soundtrack of my life is anything Moody Blues. There is usually a song that helps or feel my mood at the moment. Since living in Colorado, it was my best chances to see them live several times. How I wish Justin would come this way for a solo concert..

@Nomore 

Dreams Are Nothing More Than Wishes: The Harry Nilsson Story | THE ART  MUSIC LOUNGE

I loved Harry. Heart

You put da lime in the coconut and drink it all up, Doctaaaaaaa  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Brisky 

I took it to mean what music would you like to be the sound track for your life......................

If it's strictly movie soundtracts only-----

Bohemian Rhapsody Soundtrack with the music of Queen

Bohemian Rhapsody: The Original Soundtrack - Wikipedia

Queen - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody [Original Soundtrack] [10/19] (CD) -  Amazon.com Music

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just off the top of my head are just a few of my favorite movie soundtracks. Somewhere In Time....Bohemiam Rhapsody...West Side Story...Nutcracker...Dreamgirls...Bronz Tale...The Turning Point................Beaches

Honored Contributor

My favorite soundtrack would be from the movie Easy Rider.

I had a *bootleg* 8 track tape my brother made with most of the songs from the movie and I love every one.

If we're talking albums/cds that I enjoy every song (not one *dud*), it would be Physical Graffiti.