Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite music soundtrack of your life?

@Brisky wrote:
It can be and album or soundtrack. I just wanted to hear everybody's favorites! I enjoy hearing all the replies.

Nobody has mentioned Elvis yet? Did I miss it? LOL

Now that you've brought up Elvis, I remember his video of "Jailhouse Rock". Everything considered, I think it was a very early, "real" music video, and one of the best. (Now I'm going to be humming it to myself for the rest of the day Woman Wink)

He had so many great hits and he too is part of the soundtrack of my teens and 20's. I'm so glad you mentioned him.

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
It can be and album or soundtrack. I just wanted to hear everybody's favorites! I enjoy hearing all the replies.

Nobody has mentioned Elvis yet? Did I miss it? LOL

Who remembers the Comeback Special of '68 with him wearing that leather outfit?   I actually have a pic of him in that outfit.    Sooooooo s e x y!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Jonathan Livingston Seagull - loved rocking my babies with this album playing.

Elvis - I love the Aloha from Hawaii album, especially the American Trilogy song.

So beautiful, gives me goose bumps. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Urban Cowboy and Top Gun!!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sushismom wrote:

@4kitties 

Nights in White Satin...

I know this probably sounds weird to most but my husband loved the Moody Blues and in his final moments in hospice we played Nights in White Satin.  This song played as he passed and went on to heaven.  It always gives me chills to hear that song.  

Regular Contributor

Anything Josh Groban does.  I don't usually listen to that genre of music but his voice can bring me to tears!  What a beautiful voice.

Respected Contributor

Soundtracks from movies or Broadway would be The Lion King because it reminds me of my children.

I also love the Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack. And the Pulp Fiction soundtrack. 

My favorite albums are from Elton. Madman Across the Water and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Two phenomenal albums!

The song Dream On by Aerosmith is the 70's to me. 😊 

Honored Contributor

Soundtrack-Pocahontas-esp. "Colors of the Wind"

Album- Judy Collin's,"Both Sides Now"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Nomore 

Just wanted to make sure you knew Justin is doing another Tuesday Afternoon series!  This last Tuesday was Hope and Pray.  

It is on YouTube.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

@4kitties 

Thanks! I looked it up on you tube, and that was the first one listed. Very nice. Then I watched the one with "The Actor" all set to hear how the song came about then he said no, it's personal. Darn, that's one of my favorites.