Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Time Of The Day

i am a night person.

i would say around 11 pm or so.

everyone else is pretty much in bed or quiet  and i can really relax and do some things and then lay in my bed to watch my "wind down" shows.......usually oldies.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Most days it is at bedtime (I LOVE MY SLEEP!)!  When I'm at the beach, it is sunrise.  I try to beat the sun up so that I can get showered and on the beach at sunrise.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

After dinner after I've cleaned up the dishes and kitchen.  I flop on the couch for the evening to watch TV.  Hubby usually goes downstairs to do the same.  

Second fave is first thing in the morning for a few hours when I'm the only one up.  I like the quiet.  I read the newspapers online and surf the 'net.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook I love this. I'm not as active in the morning but want to be

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Between 9 AM & 6 PM are 'go-go-go' times for me. I get a lot accomplished but love early morning drives before rush hour and after dinner time in my recliner. Recliner time is more enjoyable when the house is picked up. I like hearing the dishwasher hum or even washer/dryer sounds. 

I look forward to daytime grocery shopping AND retiring end of May. Wondering if my fave times will change. Hubs retired last year and he likes the entire day. Missing work 2 x's a month (paydays). 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

6 am ish - the house is quiet and dh is not up yet.

Honored Contributor

Probably Dusk! It is so pretty and almost ethereal....

Respected Contributor

Dusk.

Honored Contributor

I am a night owl.  Now that I am retired I will read until 2-3 am if I have a good book.  I usually wake up on my own about 9 am.  If I have an appt in the morning I have to set the alarm.  

Honored Contributor

When I first open my eyes and realize I am blessed to see another day, and when I go to bed, thankful for all that touched my life that day.