Super Contributor

Re: Favorite Things at Costco?

Don't forget to check online for items. Sometimes you can't find them in the store.

Honored Contributor

We buy most things people have already suggested.One thing I love to have in my freezer is the trident pub battered cod.We bake it or air fry it on nights when I am rushed.It is crispy without being greasy and so good.I buy dish soap and laundry soap too but we wait for a sale and get stocked up.I like the Kirkland balsamic vinegar..very nice in salad dressings.My son is planning to join Costco too but it has been soooo busy that he is waiting for the excitement to wain.Have fun Sooner.

Honored Contributor

@Didiville wrote:

Don't forget to check online for items. Sometimes you can't find them in the store.

And they ship for free too!

Honored Contributor

The Kirkland brand is excellent.

Honored Contributor

I love these lists.  I have belonged to Price Club (remember them) or Costco for years.  I am not cooking for a family anymore so I don't buy much food there but I do get many other items there.  

Honored Contributor

I've never set foot in a Costco store. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Didiville wrote:

And they ship for free too!

And really fast shipping.  Most items we get (free) in 2 days.  Crazy.  

**Note to self:  Order more Kirkland Pacific Bold Coffee Pods Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

We buy most things people have already suggested.One thing I love to have in my freezer is the trident pub battered cod.We bake it or air fry it on nights when I am rushed.It is crispy without being greasy and so good.I buy dish soap and laundry soap too but we wait for a sale and get stocked up.I like the Kirkland balsamic vinegar..very nice in salad dressings.My son is planning to join Costco too but it has been soooo busy that he is waiting for the excitement to wain.Have fun Sooner.

Yes!  Sometimes I will have it for a quick breakfast.  I try to keep two boxes on hand so as not to run out.

Esteemed Contributor

A few yrs ago, I purchased a 40" Samsung Flat Screen TV for my family room (approx. $300.) and a 24" Samsung Flatscreen TV for my bedroom ($109.) Last year I donated my ugly leather couch - after 20 yrs - and purchased a beautiful mushroom color Leather LoveSeat for my Family Room - which is next to my computer - so I look at it all day long - and I love it. All purchased on Costco's website.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner i am I am so curious to hear your thoughts on the Costco adventure.My son is also planning to join but is waiting for the excitement to die down a bit.He passes by on his way home from work and says the place is packed.