Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Things at Costco?

Most of my trips to Costco include salmon filets with pesto butter, lamb chops, Asian chopped salad, bananas, bags of spinach, fresh and frozen veggies and Kirkland brand tissues.

They sometimes have walnut cranberry bread, it's $8 a round loaf, but I freeze half of it.  My DH loves it for my chicken salad sandwiches.

I got two pairs of Carole Hochmam 3 piece PJ's and two robes with matching night shirts this spring for about $14 a set.  

I buy over the counter meds there for the two ladies I take care of.  These are at a BIG  savings compared to the drug stores.

We do not care for the $5 cooked chickens or the cakes and pies from the bakery dept, but they sure do sell a lot of them.

Valued Contributor

I Love their frozen fish. Trident salmon burgers. Wild (not farm-raised) fillets of Alaskan salmon, flounder, Mahi-mahi, all individually frozen pieces. Wild scallops. Easy, healthy, tasty.
Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I show the receipt to the person at the exit - they always ask me "did u find everything OK?" I always say, "I find too many things." 

Honored Contributor

My staples from Costco every visit:

frozen salmon portions

humus

Packaged avocado 

instant coffee

toilet paper and paper towels

probably more, but, these things I buy every visit

Respected Contributor

Everything!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Virtually every visit I pick up a package of mixed bell peppers, mushrooms, kale salad, rib eye steaks and the salmon in a foil baking tray with butter on top.  Husband likes the bakery's cookies and apple pastries.  

Regularly I buy the large packages of frozen shrimp, caned tuna, macadamia nuts, walnuts, olive oil, coffee beans, TP and paper towels.  I buy all of the OTC meds or supplements we use there.  Allergy meds are much less expensive.  Husband buys his hearing aid batteries, as well as household batteries, there.  

Husband buys most of his casual golf shirts and shorts there.  

And that just scratches the surface ... I get a large reward check every yearSmiley Happy  

@tansy    You must be THAT PERSON I see pushing out the cart filled to the brim with everything AND  with the 75 inch TV  on top😄

Honored Contributor

Well, say hi, @SeaMaiden👋🙂

But no 75-inch tv in my cart!

Respected Contributor

We buy tons from there.  Their meat, cheeses, and hotel quality sheets are some of my favorites.  Nuts are always a good value.

Esteemed Contributor

Milk

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Bananas, berries, salmon, rotisserie chicken, bags of frozen shrimp, Turkey burgers, dog treats, Kcups, Kirkland canned tuna, OTC vitamins, bags of Skinny popcorn, have of Veggie straws...and casual clothes for my husband and me.