Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Favorite Fall Candle Fragrances and Specials

Welcoming comments on candle favorites to try and specials.  B&B Works suggestions on when to buy also helpful.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite Fall Candle Fragrances and Specials

My favorite fall B&BW candle is Leaves.  I'm not sure how their coupons work these days.  I fell down the rabbit hole a couple years back and ended up with quite a stash, so I haven't bought any in a while. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Got an email from BBW today, some fall items 50% off.  Ordered my favorite "Leaves" candle and a couple more items.  Had a 25% off coupon, too.  If you sign up for their emails, you'll always know when they have a sale.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

My favorites are Harvest from Yankee Candle...very old one of theirs and BBW Peppermint during the holiday season.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yankee Candle currently has their large candles on sale, 2 for $36. I got a coupon for "buy 2, get 2 free", which made the large candles $14.75 each. My current favorite is "Sugared Cinnammon Apple". I'm really sensitive to smells, and a lot of their scents give me an instant headache and/or make me feel nauseous. This one smells real - like a warm apple pie. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Another vote for the scent of leaves.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From BB&W 

Fall--

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Pumpkin Apple

Leaves

Christmas season--

Fresh Balsam

Tis TheSeason

Twisted Peppermint

Winter

Frosted Cranberry

Harry Slatkins Homeworx---

Autumn Pumpkin

Frozen Balsam 

Mistletoe Magic

Deck The Halls

Yankee Candle

Storm Watch (online only)---for all seasons.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For actual candles, I really like Pure Integrity:

Vanilla

Hot Apple Streudel

Pomemgranate Spice

Hot Mulled Cider

are the ones that come to mind that I have had and loved.....They rarely run sales, although they do have a scent of the month that is usually 20% off.....I believe right now it is Pumpkin Spice.....

Their candles are 100% soy and they burn very nice, well worth the price......I also like Homeworx by Harry Slatkin, his candles burn nice and are very well scented..  His prices are good too, I think....

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......