Frequent Contributor

What a disaster.  Not interesting at all.  Same ole same ole

Esteemed Contributor

We'll have to agree to disagree!  Louis Dell'Olio and Martha Stewart brought lovely fashions to QVC. The Linea Line continues to have a fabulous following and MS's line is gaining, as well. Both provide quality garments. Those are the only shows I watched. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the logo show, and practically all the items were new.  A sweater coat sold out, very pretty. 

Also watched a couple of videos from inspired style and PM Style, one new and one restock.  Very nice.

Honored Contributor

Except for the constant repetitious Spanx presentations, I though it was rather pleasant.  It was all fashion with no Josie or Dooney, which was a good thing.  The Spanx seems to be not selling well and I got sick of seeing them but otherwise it was okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I agree that there were several very nice things.  I am really starting to love Martha Stewart's fashions.  I bought the today's special jeans a while back and they are fabulous!  I then went into the "as is" pieces and bought another pair for under $25!  I LOVE them!  Will continue to buy her things.  They are very well made and I hope to have many more in my closet.  Thank you Martha for the quality and first class items you bring to us.  Please bring many more in the future. 

Valued Contributor

I disagree. There were a ton of new items presented all day long and they were GOOD items!

Trusted Contributor

I thought the Fashion day was great.  Many new items and the prices were fairly good.  I did some major damage....The awesome Halston sweater was down to 44.00 and the cuddle duds cardi was 27.00.  You cant beat that.

Valued Contributor

I found fashion day to be a welcome relief from gifts, gifts, and more gifts.

Honored Contributor

I popped in and out through out the day and I enjoyed what I saw.  I don't know what "new" means.  Clothes are clothes.  Qvc sells a lot so I always see something I haven't seen before.  I don't buy from all the designers, I have my favorites but I like seeing how all the designers style outfits.  It's fun and helps me style my own clothes.