Honored Contributor

Theodore gets my vote for best shoes:

Ivanka has made the move to Washington DC

And Melania gets major props for being able to walk in these incredible heels:

Honored Contributor

Ivanka looked stunning in the green at the laying of the wreath ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe, thanks for the pictures.   

I love Ivanka's green coat.   

First time I've seen Trump salute.  Wow.  

Honored Contributor

By the way, Susan at QVC, thanks for your sweet comment.  We HAVE been pretty measured and on topic, if I do say so myself!  Wouldn't it be great, gang, if we can keep this going through the weekend with our fashion commentary on the different events?

Interesting that Ivanka, at the laying of the wreath ceremony, had a bright spring green (or was it Kelly?) outfit.  I couldn't really see what Tiffany was wearing,  just saw some lovely, wavy blonde hair that looked like her.

The children were very cute and the wives of Don Jr. and Eric will be interesting to watch as they also dress well...

Honored Contributor

It's fun to see  a baby, as well as some young children ,in the White House again.

Honored Contributor

mtc, that Theodore's little cheeks and plump little calves---- scrumptious!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm not positive but he or she doesn't salute until after the oath is taken.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

mtc, that Theodore's little cheeks and plump little calves---- scrumptious!

Oh @Oznell that is the perfect word I was searching for to describe those plump little legs . . . scrumptious!  Heart

Tee hee!

Valued Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm not positive but he or she doesn't salute until after the oath is taken.

He's saluting in that picture.  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

By the way, Susan at QVC, thanks for your sweet comment.  We HAVE been pretty measured and on topic, if I do say so myself!  Wouldn't it be great, gang, if we can keep this going through the weekend with our fashion commentary on the different events?

Interesting that Ivanka, at the laying of the wreath ceremony, had a bright spring green (or was it Kelly?) outfit.  I couldn't really see what Tiffany was wearing,  just saw some lovely, wavy blonde hair that looked like her.

The children were very cute and the wives of Don Jr. and Eric will be interesting to watch as they also dress well...

I couldn't decide if Ivanka was in Kelly or Spring green either.  But it was beautiful!

I think she outshown the other women.  I think she usually does.  Except for Melania, who I think always looks perfectly put together.  She looked appropriate and somber at the ceremony, but lovelyl