Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Day (color me frugal)

I was just checking the fashion day things on the front page. I think Ive become frugal because I cant see paying some of these prices.

I was at Kmart the other week and I got a gorgeous Jacqueline Smith dressy black short sleeved top (with slight designing on it in metallic),and I got a pair of little macrame peep hole "flat" pumps that are adorable (and Id rather flats) and I got nylons all 3 for 24 dollars. And paired them with a pair of dress slacks I already had, a target purse I already had (and looks designer unless you touch it and who touches it?). Along with my silver jewelry. (this was for a funeral).

I got highly complimented all day (especially on my shoes). Then I wore the same top with jeans and the same shoes and got complimented again on my top and shoes again while grabbing a bite to eat out with my husband. And who would have known the prices?

I may still buy one pair of dark wash jeans I happen to like on the Q, but thats it for me in clothing or shoes on here.

I just think some of this stuff is getting expensive lately with the total price with shipping etc. Its like shorts, 25 bucks on the Q? I can get nice shorts for 10 to 15 dollars (easy) here, So color me frugal but price doesnt matter does it? I put a whole outift together for much less per piece.

Just my "little frugal fashion day rant"..lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles