Honored Contributor

ordering food from qvc has its benefits.

order it, try it, see how you like it.

if you dont like it they have a 100% money back guarantee and you dont have to return the food. you can then donate it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I bought it last year because they said hulless. Well, it wasn't.  I too like Orville much better.  I would not recomment Farmer Jon's at all.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I bought it last year because they said hulless. Well, it wasn't.  I too like Orville much better.  I would not recomment Farmer Jon's at all.

Agree! I’ve tried many brands that claim they are “hullless” but aren’t.  It worth the mark-up. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered it back in January when it was the TSV - I got the Movie Theater flavor.

The taste was perfectly fine, BUT it was absolutely NOT virtually hullless as they claim. I microwaved it according to directions and had to go an extra 2 minutes because it wasn't popping. When it was done popping and I removed it from the microwave, there was a puddle of butter on the glass plate. Nice! As I got to the bottom of the bag I would say that about 20% of the kernels didn't pop.

I'll stick to my usual Orville Redenbacher!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered his popcorn sometimes last year.  The microwave timing on the bag was way off.  And when I finally got to eat some, it was so salty!   I had others try and they thought the same...too salty to eat.  I got a refund and never bought it again.

Honored Contributor

To me the best microwave popcorn is from Costco:

imageService.jpg

A friend always gets me a box for Christmas. Its my favorite snack

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I ordered the microwave version last winter and thought it was quite good.  It was virtually, but not literally, hulless.  It had big, white fluffy kernals.  Much better than Orville Reddenbacher.  I wouldnt buy again simply because I think it's too expensive for what you get.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I had it on auto-delivery and started with extreme butter, the most buttery you can get. Well I thought it was really good but it was not hulless. In fact it had a lot of hulls. So when my next shipment came I changed it to movie theatre popcorn. It wasn't as buttery and it still had a lot of hulls. Then one day I found a bag of the extreme butter. The butter had leaked out of the bag and as it popped in the microwave it leaked butter all over the microwave making a mess. 

I haven't cancelled my order yet. I bought a box of pop-secret to see about the hulls in their brand and the were virtually hull free. IMO Farmer Johns was bigger and tastier but it was messy full of hulls and cooking times were inconsistent.

Most likely I will cancel, I just wish they were honest about their product.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18