Honored Contributor

Re: Family Feud is NOT family friendly!

OP, I have to agree with you about this no longer being a family show. And it's too bad, because I can see how younger kids would like the show having fun guessing the answers and all.

Frequent Contributor

I did tell my GS it was a type of ladies underwear, but it shouldn't even be in his vocabulary. I know what you mean about the Newlywed game, my father would send me to bed when 'Love American Style' came on and I was 14! He was so old fashioned and easily embarrassed. ??
Super Contributor

I'm tired of the trash on TV. I can't help but think what its doing to the young people. Like it or not, it does have an effect on the viewers. It's really a shame.

Honored Contributor

I used to think the same thing of the Newlywed Game. You can tell the writer's want the answers to be something totally stupid instead of entertaining.

Valued Contributor

My husband and I were saying the same thing. Too much filth for our taste. Not watching it anymore.

Respected Contributor

I catch this show once it awhile and I think it has gotten too trashy too. It is a game show for crying out loud. It would be nice to watch something and not worry what will come on especially with kids in the room. And I don't think Steve Harvey is all that funny on this show.
Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Luv2Decorate said:

I'm tired of the trash on TV. I can't help but think what its doing to the young people. Like it or not, it does have an effect on the viewers. It's really a shame.

ITA!!! I am tired of it too. It is always in your face.
Regular Contributor

Geeze, I must not be watching at the right times because I have not heard any talk like that.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

We sit here and wonder which euphemism for "male body part" they're going to use each day because you know there's going to be at least one lol. The thing that gets me is Steve acting so, so shocked at the answers when they are the exact answers they were hoping for.
Respected Contributor

Well I guess I was too explicit, my comment was poofed. Here goes again.

Family Feud is tame compared to the Hardee's commercial with the girl in the red bikini? Eating a hamburger. The commercial with the Sectsy woman telling men they don't need to experience, hmmmm male problems they can purchase a little pill to help.

Everything on TV is now almost embarrassing to watch, especially with kids or teens. Some of the movies We watch with our 20 yr. old Grand Son are difficult to watch without turning red.

Do children or teens even watch Family feud? I would much rather see this then some of the other things on TV now.

Even HSN has gone a little too far with their models in underwear. Nothing is private anymore.

Don't worry, be Happy!