Honored Contributor

I've  rediscovered Facebook, I belong, but seldom check it.  These days I get a lot of local information, the local police website is very informative, and local  restaurants, and mom and pop groceries advertise new hours and if they have delivery or restocked. During this time it has been a valuable resource.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Me too. I’m enjoying the music videos very much and seeing what others are doing around the country and world during the quarantine time.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    Have you tried the Nextdoor app?  That's where I find the good stuff.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have Facebook open all day.  It provides news, entertainment, updates on my friends and family.  I am a big Facebook fan.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I've lost count of the number of FB groups I belong to .... special interest, organizations, alumni associations, pattern companies, yarn companies, LOGO fans!, genealogy organizations, DNA groups., "we grew up in ..." groups.

So many others.  It's great to share idea with people all over the US and the world!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've  rediscovered Facebook, I belong, but seldom check it.  These days I get a lot of local information, the local police website is very informative, and local  restaurants, and mom and pop groceries advertise new hours and if they have delivery or restocked. During this time it has been a valuable resource.

i use it mainly like that , very little contact with "friends" actually

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    Have you tried the Nextdoor app?  That's where I find the good stuff.

@Kachina624 , No I haven't, I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I like FB, it is a great source of information!

Honored Contributor

Russia's rubbing their hands w/ glee....

Trusted Contributor

My cousin uploaded a video on Facebook today that was taken from home movies shot in 1961.  She said it took a very long time to upload it, but my, my - such beautiful memories. So worth it!

My grandma and grandpa, mom and dad, aunts, uncles, cousins.  My mom was the beautiful girl getting out of the turqoise and white '57 Chevy.

I can remember my Uncle Bill shooting those movies.  They have held up remarkably well for being almost 60 years old.  Lots of the little children were rubbing their eyes because of the extraordinarily bright light he had on us to film it.