Esteemed Contributor

Re: Facebook......no access this morning?

@LTT1 wrote:

@sfnative

A8881E35-AF82-4621-BBF7-22CBB2F5480F.gif

@LTT1

Hi Loves!

This is hilarious!  Fortunately, I'm not a FB addict, but do know people who are, so this morning must have been one huge anxiety attack for them. 

I blame all such occurrences at present on the fact that the planet Mercury is in retrograde for 3 weeks commencing last Friday.  My daughter freaks out - really - every time this occurs because really bad stuff does land on her. 

Given this "stellar" situation, on this Saturday evening, my daughter, me, DD's best friend and her BF's Mom are doing one of those wine and paint affairs.  We'll be painting "Haystack Under the Stars."  Though most times famous internationally known paintings by masters or lesser known masters are copied/painted, this time we're painting Haystack Rock, which is a huge, as in a humongous rock, which rises out of the sand in the Pacific Ocean, with several smaller ones, on the coast of Oregon, not too far from us, and was featured in the movie
"Goonies."  I'm a pretty good copiest, took a multiple media course in college, which was extremely difficult, but think I'm expecting too much of myself already.  Oh, geez. 

How are you?  Heard your weather has been absolutely frigid and hope you've not had to be out into any snow or ice.  Please be careful.  Will be thinking about you.

Must sign off and get ready to depart for "Whole Paycheck" store, as we're doing a simple Thanksgiving on Wednesday evening, followed by a fun Thanksgiving dinner at McMinnemins at the Kennedy school (no longer a school).  It'll be fun to have great chefs doing all the cooking for a wonderful buffet.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely family.

Love...Rebecca

Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook......no access this morning?

@sfnative

I will be thinking of you, too! (on that fateful day!)

‘We will have DBIL here with us to enjoy our cooking (we hope!)

We are having a pork loin with some other side dishes!

Take care ——enjoy your painting party!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~