Valued Contributor

HQ are very well made. I had never ordered from that channel before these came on as a special with no s/h.and the shipping was quick also. I am very happy with the purchase. I have not used shields thus far so will see how it works out. I bought the smaller pack which came with 10 regular masks.

Respected Contributor

@allaries 

I'm interested in face shields but haven't found any in stores. I haven't looked around much online and not familiar with HQ. In the smaller pack you bought, how many shields are there and are the masks cloth or disposable?

Honored Contributor

SHQ, free shipping, how unusual is that??

Valued Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

I'm interested in face shields but haven't found any in stores. I haven't looked around much online and not familiar with HQ. In the smaller pack you bought, how many shields are there and are the masks cloth or disposable?

these have good coverage. there were 4 in the pack i bought with 10 disposable ones. price was 19.95.i asked clerk at walmart because most at our store are wearing them. she said not sold in store yet but may be online. i have lots of cloth masks including star wars ordered from disney. it took 4m onths to get those. a lady in our water class has made 400 and gives them away.so i shoud be set for some time. i was surprised at free shipping as they seem high on most items. one lady told me to try a hardware store.

Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

@Silver Lining, I don't know if you belong to Sam's club or not, but they have them in the stores here.   They are also available online at Amazon.  In fact, when one of our testing sites here started running low on face shields for the nurses, someone ordered some from Amazon til they got their supply replenished.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

A while back I received an email from Ace Hardware about them carrying the shields. I think, but not certain, that the cost was $10. I toyed with getting one to wear while doing yard work, or hosing down outside of my house since I seem to forever splash stuff on my face. I like that the location I used to normally shop at offers curbside pickup. 

Respected Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

@Silver Lining, I don't know if you belong to Sam's club or not, but they have them in the stores here.   They are also available online at Amazon.  In fact, when one of our testing sites here started running low on face shields for the nurses, someone ordered some from Amazon til they got their supply replenished.  

@pitdakota,

•  Yes, I'm a Sam's member. I've not seen any of the shields on their website or in person at our Sam's store although they were said to be coming. They had a one-time shipment of triple layered fabric masks, six to a pack, made in Viet Nam. I bought one pack as a backup. I was very happy to get a box of the Member's Mark latex-free clear disposable gloves. They are actually for food service but there's been a run on them. I like them for when I use a grocery buggy and when I use the gas pump. Hundreds of people a day touch those things. I'd still like to get some face shields. Thanks for the info.
Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

@pitdakota,

•  Yes, I'm a Sam's member. I've not seen any of the shields on their website or in person at our Sam's store although they were said to be coming. They had a one-time shipment of triple layered fabric masks, six to a pack, made in Viet Nam. I bought one pack as a backup. I was very happy to get a box of the Member's Mark latex-free clear disposable gloves. They are actually for food service but there's been a run on them. I like them for when I use a grocery buggy and when I use the gas pump. Hundreds of people a day touch those things. I'd still like to get some face shields. Thanks for the info.

@Silver Lining wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

@pitdakota,

@Silver Lining wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@allaries 

@pitdakota,

If this information helps any @Silver Lining (you may already know this) the face shields and disposable masks are back in the pharmacy/ over the counter medication area here.  They may not have them in some areas of the country.  I know people were posting here that Sam's had toilet paper at times back in the day and there was not a square to be found here at our Sam's at the time.  lol   

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@pitdakota 

Ha, ha. Yes, our Sam's is a guessing game, hide and seek, catch me if you can establishment, especially now. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish I had seen the smaller combo on ShopHQ. I saw the set when it was their TS, so I think mine came with 6 face shields and a pack of disposables. I haven't worn them yet, but was afraid it would become a mandate and then I wouldn't be able to find them, so they are tucked away for, hopefully, never. They looked pretty well made, but I haven't even tried them on yet.