Valued Contributor

I purchased a couple from Vera Bradley online yesterday. Unsure if they're still available

Honored Contributor

I've pruchased masks from amazon that I wear but they could be a little bigger. I've alson purchased better ones at etsy that fit really well.  Some are more for me and more for my husband. Many sites have literally tons of masks, some nice other not so much. Some for great prices others not really good at all. Some arrive really quickly within just days, others take too long.

Honored Contributor

Just a thought here.  The masks may be made here but the material is probably from an Asian country and treated with chemicals.  I would thoughly wash them and dry them on high heat in your dryer.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

There are 2 companies in LA that are manufacturing masks, aviatorusa and American Giant. A company in VA Breathehealthy has been making masks for years. 

Respected Contributor

@Harley883 Cute fabric!

Super Contributor

We got ours from Oklahoma shirt co.  They came in either black or white.  Also LA apparal co,  and Stephanie Dawn. They come in a 5 pack. Pretty prints and solid colors. 
All three places are good.  And they're comfortable to wear around the ears.  

Trusted Contributor
Where can I buy filters to fit inside masks?
Valued Contributor

I bought some off a compression garment site--Ames Walker. They are made in the USA as well. They are in sets. THere is room also to put in a filter. They are washable as well.

They are made of the compression garment material. (I wear a strong compression garment on one leg due to a DVT).

Respected Contributor

I love supporting USA companies & recently discovered Flag Shirt Company.  I ordered their patriotic face masks & they are fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

@CJC wrote:
Where can I buy filters to fit inside masks?

@CJC  the Vera Bradley website has filters.