Occasional Contributor

I am not new to QVC just new to posting to the boards.  Wanted to help out with face masks.  Just Google Gina Gomez Photography, Murphy NC.  She does beautiful photography and is now making face masks.  Once on her website click on Face Mask and choose the ones you want. 

Living in the beautiful mountains of Western NC.
Super Contributor

@Harley883  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I just bought the cutest face masks, 10 bucks each at Dippin Daisy.  It is a USA swimwear company.  So the fabric is not always cotton, but they are breathable.  My 25 year old granddaughter has some and showed me.  They have this pocket on inside that holds a replaceable thin filter thing.  

one of the best places I hear (by massive favorable feedback ) is  Los Angeles Appearal.  They are made in Los Angeles.  They are loved because they have this thin, thin wire in the seam of upper hem you can mold over your the area above your nose.  There are also a few ways you can tie it.  They are 10@ as well.  They seem a little larger tha the ones from Dippin Daisy Swimwear

Respected Contributor

Thanks @shoekitty- I did check those out and they have some cute prints, and they do have 3 layer construction, but they are 80% nylon, 20% spandex (makes sense for a swimwear company) but no cotton.  They have the filter which is a huge plus.  Looks like they charge nearly $7 for shipping unless you spend $50 (which I wouldn't).

I was also looking at LA Apparel (posted about it on another thread).  Gets a lot of great reviews, 100% french terry cotton with the nose piece. Also comes in quite a few colors. But yes, does look bigger and heavier.  Looks like they may charge $5 shipping for 3 masks/$30.

Both look like they come from LA and both donate to essential workers. I'm wondering how long each takes to process the order and ship?  Since I'm in CA it wouldn't take long once it ships.

A colleague also sent me info on Vistaprint masks.  They are on preorder and ship 5/28.  Also have filters but are more expensive - $18 each with free shipping.  Sure wish they had been 2 for $18 or $10 each!  Plus they don't ship from the West Coast so would take longer for me to receive.  But some are super cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty Thanks for confirmation of the nose wire re: LA Apparel. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

@Harley883 wrote:

I am not new to QVC just new to posting to the boards.  Wanted to help out with face masks.  Just Google Gina Gomez Photography, Murphy NC.  She does beautiful photography and is now making face masks.  Once on her website click on Face Mask and choose the ones you want. 

I saw quite a few that I like and I believe I will make a purchase. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You can also buy them from L.C. King Manufacturing Company in Bristol, TN.  They ship them in 24 hours.  Go to their website.

Trusted Contributor

@Harley883  Thanks! I just ordered 3 of them! 

Valued Contributor

@Harley883 I'm ordering.  Cute designs and different sizes.  Thank you so much!

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Harley883  Just bought 3.