Trusted Contributor

HSN has great clearance prices on Samantha Brown travel bags.

Honored Contributor

Not familiar with the brand ..... is it good quality?   Decent quality?

Super Contributor

why did u have to tell me!--I loved her herringbone black/white for soooo long--couldn't find it anymore--I am going to check now if it's on sale--don't need but I'll see if I can resist!!!! LOLWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

I have her luggage and love it. The quality is very good.

Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

I have her luggage and love it. The quality is very good.

Me too.  All the women in my family have gotten a set.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The news reported that all airlines are changing the size for all carry on luggage.  When they reported that I said everyone will have their luggage on sale that does not meet that size.   Everyone will have to check even the carry on luggage if they are not informed before they arrive at the air port.

Check with the airlines for the carry on size. 

Regular Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

The news reported that all airlines are changing the size for all carry on luggage.  When they reported that I said everyone will have their luggage on sale that does not meet that size.   Everyone will have to check even the carry on luggage if they are not informed before they arrive at the air port.

They changed luggage size again recently?

Super Contributor

@PatsyCline wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

No. There was a "voluntary recommendation" from a trade group that went nowhere fast. Nothing has changed.

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/bulletins/2015/06/17/iang-carry-on-bag-size-change

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe wrote:

@PatsyCline wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

No. There was a "voluntary recommendation" from a trade group that went nowhere fast. Nothing has changed.

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/bulletins/2015/06/17/iang-carry-on-bag-size-change

...................................................................................

First it is "voluntary" but later it will change.  The size is smaller size for carry-on.  I would  no buy new luggage with the older size for carry-on luggage.   Would hate to have to check my carry-on.  

I hate to check luggage.  I am trying to travel with only carry-on in the future.