Respected Contributor

Re: FYI if you are having problems signing in

@cimeranrose 

Thank you so very much!!!!

If I didn't see your post I would be trying for hours to log in, I only wasted about 10 minutes so that wasn't so bad.

Thanks for the info....much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

The Edge browser doesn't work at all for me. In Chrome I can get on with the double sign in process. They need to fix this. Now that the holiday weekend is over maybe they will.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just don't get this all the issues people are having,  When I enter my password it takes me to the main shopping page and then I scroll down to the bottom of the page and just click on the forums link.  No additional log in required.  When this first started happening I didn't realize I could do that so I would log off at the shopping page each day and not bother at all with the forums until I noticed the link on the bottom 

Honored Contributor

No problems this morning to log in but Friday, which was the last time I was on all weekend was horrible.  Took many many times before it finally worked.  I always just wait it out and do not change a thing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I've been unable to log in since Friday (or was it Thursday).  Anyway, I changed my password and got in but I'm not holding out much hope that once I close down this browser, I'll have no problems logging in.  This is beyond ridiculous!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

This is a secure, direct link to the Community login page:  

https://www.qvc.com/myaccount/login.community.html

It doesn't seem that everyone is getting the same results, but give this link a try -- so far it's worked for me every time, on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone, using numerous browsers for trial-and-error.

Hope this helps!😊🌻😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I decided 3 days ago that I didn't want to bother changing my password or nickname.  Got in today, after a nice respite.

Respected Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

I just don't get this all the issues people are having,  When I enter my password it takes me to the main shopping page and then I scroll down to the bottom of the page and just click on the forums link.  No additional log in required.  When this first started happening I didn't realize I could do that so I would log off at the shopping page each day and not bother at all with the forums until I noticed the link on the bottom 

@agb80  I tried to do the exact same thing and it didn't work for me. I tried more than a few times.

Respected Contributor

Resetting password didn't work for me.  I tried multiple things and finally got logged in.

I don't understand what the IT department is doing.  I haven't been able to log in for about a week.

I like this forum, but if this keeps up I'm out.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

This is a secure, direct link to the Community login page:  

https://www.qvc.com/myaccount/login.community.html

It doesn't seem that everyone is getting the same results, but give this link a try -- so far it's worked for me every time, on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone, using numerous browsers for trial-and-error.

Hope this helps!😊🌻😊

Thanks so much! @dooBdoo ! This finally worked for me (haven't been able to sign in since sometime over the weekend). And thank you @cimeranrose for the thread!

@agb80 I've never been able to stay signed in your way. I can get to the forums from the homepage like you said, but it never keeps me signed in. This time, using dooB's link, was the first time it worked.

I assume this is related to the others issues people have had, with not being able to sign OUT. There must have been some change that affects how login credentials are treated for page transitions. For me, it's been tied to the new login page. I could sign in (and stay signed in) getting to the forums when I used the old page with light background/red font. Usually took two or 3 tries, but still worked eventually. But the new sign in page (with the bigger blue text, that dumps you onto the homepage instead of back where you attempted to sign in from) has never once worked for me. Until just now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Since this weekend, none of my tricks to get back to the older sign-in page have worked...