Trusted Contributor

FYI..easy pay payment problem... known issue

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem...but FYI......

I always balance my checkbook to the penny.  I always payoff my easy pay.  I had noticed the last few QVC easypays have not been clearing from my bank.  And this has been happening from the end of June. 

I finally called my bank today to check to see if bank or QVC problem.  Bank said that all QVC easy pays had been cleared so it must be QVC problem.  Well I checked on QVC side.  ....On QVC side it states in "in billing" for my payments....14 of them.  So I called customer service.  Turns out it is a known issue and they don't know when it will be resolved.  So just continue as normal. 

So if anyone has QVC easy payments that haven't cleared.....FYI....

Honored Contributor

Re: FYI..easy pay payment problem... known issue

@ruthbe 

Huh ....   I have never had that experience, but thanks for the heads up.  

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe 

Do yourself a favor and contact the 'QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com', giving them your order information, if anyone can help you, it's them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Haven't seen any differences in my EZPay listings.  Everything looks right up to date.

Contributor

I too am having the same problem (in billing) with an easy pay payment. The payment should have cleared on July 1st, so I contacted customer service today July 8th and was told “it should clear in 3 business days.” This is the first time I have had this problem so I will wait the allotted time to see if it has been resolved.
Esteemed Contributor

I pay my QVC bill on the "Pay My Bill" option on line through the  QVC option on my account.  have never had a problem.  I get confirmation it's been submitted immediately and confirmation it's been paid within 2 or 3 days at the latest. I can also check my bank to see if it's pending.

Are you mailing checks   @ruthbe 

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ruthbe 

Do yourself a favor and contact the 'QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com', giving them your order information, if anyone can help you, it's them!

@KingstonsMomand @ruthbe  this happened to me with one EZPay a few months ago. I sent an email to "QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and it was taken care of. It's the right way to go.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

I pay my QVC bill on the "Pay My Bill" option on line through the  QVC option on my account.  have never had a problem.  I get confirmation it's been submitted immediately and confirmation it's been paid within 2 or 3 days at the latest. I can also check my bank to see if it's pending.

Are you mailing checks   @ruthbe

@mspatmac  you can not use a check to pay Easy Pay installments. It has to be done by Credit or Debit Card. There is a glitch somewhere with the system.

Frequent Contributor

I'm having this problem also. Did the pay my bill so I could pay the easy pays off on my Q card and it's stiill showing that it is still in billing.

Trusted Contributor

I have never had a problem with this before.  I never mail checks to QVC.  I have it set up with my checking /debit card. I go into the esy pay...click pay installmentwith my card and pay.  And it states in billing.  I have done it this way for several years.  Never a problem.