Honored Contributor

Re: FYI The Hamill's Will Be Visiting the Roloff's Tonight TLC

I missed the first half hour, so hope it will run again next Tuesday.  Jack is one great little guy.  Matt is so good at creating wonderful activities for kids, he really shines then.

Honored Contributor

mousiegirl wrote:

I missed the first half hour, so hope it will run again next Tuesday.  Jack is one great little guy.  Matt is so good at creating wonderful activities for kids, he really shines then.

Mousiegirl - I checked the Tivo guide and it airs again twice tomorrow (Thurs) night.  We have the Pacific feed of TLC, so the times are 10pm and 1am (early Fri) so YMMV on the times.   Maybe you can snag one of those.

I looked further ahead and nothing next Tuesday, so tomorrow might be your best bet.  If you record it, be sure to pad the ending by a couple of minutes.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Mousiegirl - I checked the Tivo guide and it airs again twice tomorrow (Thurs) night.  We have the Pacific feed of TLC, so the times are 10pm and 1am (early Fri) so YMMV on the times.   Maybe you can snag one of those.

I looked further ahead and nothing next Tuesday, so tomorrow might be your best bet.  If you record it, be sure to pad the ending by a couple of minutes.  Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, chickenbutt.  I am on PST so hopefully I will remember to watch and not fall asleep. Smiley Happy