Respected Contributor

FYI The Hamill's Will Be Visiting the Roloff's Tonight TLC

There are a few of us that like these families and I just wanted to remind everyone that the  two families will be together tonight on the "Little People, Big World" program at the Roloff's farm. Looks cute to me.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

Re: FYI The Hamill's Will Be Visiting the Roloff's Tonight TLC

Hi!  I mentioned this, the other day, in the LPBW thread and am looking forward to the episode.  It should be a lot of fun.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like watching those, too, except tonight's the 2nd episode of Ken Burns' Civil War series airing on PBS.  Maybe I'll catch up with the Hamills & Roloffs later.  I'll bet those kids will have a blast running around on that farm!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this, @Mama Mia! I thought last week was the final episode for the season.  They usually have several re-airs plus it's available with "On Demand," for those who don't see it tonight.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thanks for posting this, @Mama Mia! I thought last week was the final episode for the season.  They usually have several re-airs plus it's available with "On Demand," for those who don't see it tonight.

Yes, last week was the reunion, and it was stated that they would be back in the Spring.

Honored Contributor

I am watching it right now.

Kids are having fun.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

It was a fun, cute show.  The Roloff's are definitely ready for grandkids.  What a fun place for kids to play and explore!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Darn't I fell asleep.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed the show.  I guess I didn't realize just how many things Matt had built on the farm....the castle was really intricate with the tunnels, excape doors, and the treasure chest.  Matt hit it on the head when he said having this family as guests really rekindled his family and put the longing for grandchildren in the forefront.  Amy was generous in all the kudos she gave Matt for the work he has done on the farm.

The interview show was good, but it could have beesame n only an hour.  That interviewer kept repeating the questions over and over.  How many times did she ask Amy "how did you feel when this happened and that?"  Last nights show was much happier.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched the episode.  Oh my goodness - you know when you're watching something and suddenly you realize that you've been smiling SO BIG that your face hurts?

The water slide was great.

Everything was fun and positive. 

I'll really miss both families during hiatus.

ETA - Oops!  I misspoke.  The Hamills are not on hiatus and will have another episode next Tuesday.  I just looked and it's E03 so there must be several more.  I've enjoyed them since the first season last year.   They are a wonderful family.