Super Contributor

FUNNY Tweets for Anyone Who's Been Married!!

Ladies, found these on yahoo news and thought you’d enjoy a good laugh this Friday afternoon.  These are actual tweets….

My wife found a spider in the shower.

Anyway, the open house is this Saturday if you’re interested.

My husband just went on a late night Taco Bell run because we are not in college anymore, but we like to maintain the lifestyle.

I’m never more nervous than when I insist we’re out of something and my wife goes to look for it herself.

If you think you might enjoy getting yelled at from another room for chewing too loud, maybe give marriage a try.

My wife has literally everything in her purse.  Today I needed tissues, a hammer, peanut butter and dice and she had 2 of each.

“Eye of the Tiger” plays as I get ready to tell my wife I don’t want to go to brunch.

My husband’s favorite thing about me is probably how I circle his fast food for possible leftovers like a hyena.

Walking into store:

Him:  You need a cart?

Me:  No, I’m just getting 2 things

Him:  rolls eyes, grabs cart

Marriage level:  Expert

If you’ve never rage-folded a load of laundry then you either don’t have kids or don’t have a husband.

If you marriage can survive building an IKEA dresser together, it can survive anything.

“Calm down”, I say to my wife, five seconds before my brain has a chance to talk me out of it.

My husband won’t let me pick up wood at Home Depot because he doesn’t want it scratched or bent but I can take care of our children daily.

Me:  yells something

Wife:  “I can’t hear you”

Me:  whispers something under my breath

Wife:  “I heard that!”

My wife asked to get up early tomorrow to pick something up from the grocery store.

Wife (the next morning):  “You actually did that?”

A haiku for my husband:

Your whiskers are black

The porcelain sink is white

Are you *&^%(*& blind?

(clothes shopping)

Wife: What do you think about this outfit?

Me:  Those are clothes

Wife gives death glare

Me:  Those are….not clothes?

Understanding marriage is simply understanding that your wife’s feet will always be cold!

(At Home Depot)

Wife:  Why don’t you just ask someone where to find it?

Me:  I’d rather die

Conversations with my husband:

“Why is it so hard to stay fit as a parent” followed by “if the kids ever go to sleep can we order pizza?”

My husband has denim sweatpants.

I said for better or for worse, but I didn’t anticipate this.

Asked my husband to bring me a cookie.  He brought me the whole box.  We’re soul mates.

Being married with kids is just this:

Him:  Let’s watch a movie

Wife:  OK! (then falls asleep)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: FUNNY Tweets for Anyone Who's Been Married!!

🤣🤣🤣

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Honored Contributor

@chi5925   YES....so familiar - the shopping cart and the inability to ask for help (just had this happen in Home Depot....yup my sweetie would rather spend 20 minutes looking for himself instead of asking for help every time, directions are the worst.  I was laughing at the truth and reality of these tweets....thanks for the belly laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

What is it about the male species that they will not ask for help? They will drive in circles for who knows how long not knowing where they are going but won't ask for directions.  Heaven forbid they should ask a clerk in a store which aisle they can find whatever it is they are looking for.  I don't get it!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I frequently get these funniest tweet links on my newsfeed. There are some for parents, singles, women, etc. They always crack me up. That haiku this week had me lol, even funnier when you don't have to censor it 😁. 

Respected Contributor

I find my wife in the grocery aisle staring at the frozen orange juice.

I ask her what are you staring at, no answer.  I ask again, what are you staring at?  She said, it says " concentrate."

Honored Contributor

That's me:

I can't hear you, and I heard that!!! 

He on the other hand, has "selective hearing" LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Husband:  I was a fool when I married you !

Wife:  I know, but I was in love and didn't notice.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Husband:  I was a fool when I married you !

Wife:  I know, but I was in love and didn't notice.

Funny! 😅

We are one of them reversed:

Me: Hey, want to watch a movie on TV?

Him: Sure!  (falls asleep in ten minutes).