Esteemed Contributor

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

[ Edited ]

My three dearest and closest friends passed away from breast cancer and I miss them terribly.  We had one another's backs and I have been left floating without my anchors.  Some of the next quotes remind me so much of them, they make me laugh and cry.  Hope you enjoy them.

1.   We'll be best friends til we're old and senile...and then we can be new friends.

2.   Best friends don't care if your house is clean.  They care if you have wine.

3.   I'd walk through fire for my best friend.  Well, not fire, that would be too dangerous.  But a humid room...but not too humid because, you know...my hair.

4.   If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go.

5.   "We're the life of the party.  No one will ever be entertained by us as us...

6.   Friendship is so weird...you just pick a human you've met and you're like "yep, I like this one" and you just do stuff with them.

7.   Let's be honest.  It's hard to find a friend whose cute, loving, generous, sexy, caring and smart.  My advice to y'all is, don't lose me.

8.   I used to be innocent - "I was an innocent being and...then my best friend came along"____

9.   You and I are more than friends.  We're like a really small gang.

10.   "Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone."

11.   I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame.  You're my friend, you literally signed up for this.

12.   We are best friends.  Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up...after I finish laughing.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

Re: FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

Well I can't sleep tonight, so here I am!

I'm sorry to hear about your friends

These really are funny!

Respected Contributor

God bless you.   I have 2 best friends for the last 56 years.   I  can't imagine life without them.   If it is any consolidation I look forward to your posts everyday .  They always make me smile. 

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I am so sorry to hear about your friends, I also had breast cancer, and I like to use the word, had. I don't want to go through that again.

I love your words.. they ring true. and they are funny, good for the soul. Thank you for posting!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friends. How wonderful it is that you had such treasured bonds.❤❤

Thank you for sharing these tender quotes with us.😊 I laughed so hard I almost cried at #3😂😂. I laughed even harder at #7 .🤣🤣🤣...whew that was funny-goodness.😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖