Esteemed Contributor

1.   The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.

2.  Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.

3.   Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It is already tomorrow in Australia.

4.   You must learn from the mistakes of others.  You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.

5.    Every day when I get up I look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America.  If I don't see my name there, I go to work.

6.   Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light.  Do not get discouraged if you fail a few times.

7.   If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.

8.   The elevator to success is out of order.  You're going to have to use the stairs...one step at a time.

9.   Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

10.   When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FUNNY MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

I love your comical threads, and this one does not disappoint. #1 is hilarious! I am still laughing. 😂😂😂 Whew!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I love your comical threads, and this one does not disappoint. #1 is hilarious! I am still laughing. 😂😂😂 Whew!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Watch for the next installment.  Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Will do.

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Watch for the next installment.  Woman LOL

Will do.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I so enjoy and look forward to your contributions.  There is always a comment that makes me pause and realize that I need to step up or perhaps reflect on acceptance in my life....and then there is always the humor.  Wonderful to have you on the board!