Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

FUNNY AND SMILE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   The difference between genius and stupidity is, genius has limits.

2.   Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts.  I wonder why we think faster than we speak.  Probably so we can think twice.

3.   Have you ever noticed how "What the helll" is always the right decision to make?

4.  Because you can't argue with all the fools in the world.  It's easier to let them have their way, then trick them when they're not paying attention.

5.   Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

6.   If you hang out with chickens, you are going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.

7.   Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.

8.   Opportunity is always knocking.  The problem is that  most people have a self-doubt station in their heads turned way too loud to hear it.

9.   Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

10.  Life is like the stock market.  Some days you're up. Some days you're down.  And some days you feel like something the bull left behind.

11.   Good things come to those who wait...greater things come to those who get off their a$s and do anything to make it happen.

12.   The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

BCCBE257-8EA8-417C-976E-85EE378B3901.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  WOW!!! #6 is my favorite of this group(LOVE IT), but, #10 has me cracking up! I even had to take a break from typing this.😂😂😂🤣🤣 Whew, that was a good laugh.😂😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I just love #10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the morning smiles @Lindsays Grandma 

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#2 is so true. That's why I say that I am just as surprised as others what comes out of my mouth, LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Re: FUNNY AND SMILE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

I have used #4 several times in my life.  It works.

(not the world but IN my world)

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I've chosen #3 many times over the years. "What the helll" relieved stress and worked out pretty often.