Esteemed Contributor

Re: FRIENDS, FRIENDSHIP, BEST FRIENDS

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@SandySparkles   You like that one, eh?   I think it's pretty much to the point too, and certainly something Sharon would have said.

@Lindsays Grandma Yessss! I have revisited this thread multiple times to read it, and my giggle box is tickled EVERY time.🤣🤣🤣😂

This touching, and comical homage to your dear friend Sharon is a pleasure to behold! I can feel the passion whenever you speak of your family of friends.😊

They may be gone, but they occupy an indelibly, beautiful presence in your heart!❤😀

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...Oh, the stories I could tell about my friends and I over the years would make a fantastic book.  Sharon and I were friends for 35 years and I met Caroline in 1971 and both of them passed away in 2011.   Caroline in March and Sharon in December, breast cancer.   

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  That is a book I would LOVE to read, and have no doubt it would be a sentimental best-seller; a real happy tear jerker.😁 

They must have been AMAZING, for the friendships to have such longevity.😀 You have been very candid about  how their loss still affects you today.

Whenever you think of them, and are feeling melancholy, close your eyes; give yourself a BIG, comforting hug, and think of some of the funny shenanigans that bring warm smiles to your face.  You will find that you cannot help but feel better.🤗

~~~All we need us LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting that you should mention thinking about funny shenanigans...as I was writing to you I sat back for a moment and thought about something Caroline and our other friend Gabby did back on Long Island...guess what?  I laughed. Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

See... It's impossible not to feel comforted by such cherished, and tender REMEMBRANCES. It is nice to "see" you smile.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖