Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND AGAIN

[ Edited ]

Surprised they're doing it again so soon, but it's a nice offer.

Through Sunday (12/3)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND AGAIN

The Q we use to know and love.... Free shipping and better prices than anyone

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT 💓💓💓😁😁!!!!!
Honored Contributor

@Venezia @January121 @hopi 

Isn't free shipping nice?

Already I'm taking advantage!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Have purchased 2 items and 2 last week....more than I have bought from them in ages. 

Honored Contributor

Honestly, saving  $3.50 has absolutely no impact on whether or not I buy something.  If I look in my handbag right now, I'll come up with more than $3.50 in change and single dollar bills.  It's fine if they give it to us but it doesn't make me do a happy dance.  

Respected Contributor

Wish I had known this before today. $3.50 or $5.50 doesn't make much of a difference on single purchases but, when I'm buying multiples of the same item, it can add up to just being out of reach for me. I wanted to purchase some small makeup items yesterday but, with $3.50 per, it was just too much. I found eye liners and mascaras that I wanted to get as stocking stuffers but it was ridiculous to add the cost to each and every item. The Clinique eye liners I love were at $18; when I put 6 in my cart and realized shipping alone would be $21, I opted to buy elsewhere. Should've paid attention to all those popups.

Respected Contributor

Very nice!

There is a Pop-It rack I was considering during the last free shipping event but didn't buy.

I think I'll get it this weekend. 

And the price is exactly the same as it was days ago.

Respected Contributor

Adding that I just checked the eye liners and the price that was $18 yesterday is $24 today. As I always say, there is no free lunch! And now I'm miffed...but will get over it!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Wish I had known this before today. $3.50 or $5.50 doesn't make much of a difference on single purchases but, when I'm buying multiples of the same item, it can add up to just being out of reach for me. I wanted to purchase some small makeup items yesterday but, with $3.50 per, it was just too much. I found eye liners and mascaras that I wanted to get as stocking stuffers but it was ridiculous to add the cost to each and every item. The Clinique eye liners I love were at $18; when I put 6 in my cart and realized shipping alone would be $21, I opted to buy elsewhere. Should've paid attention to all those popups.

@Carolina925 Clinique's entire site is 30% off today.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?