Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING ON A COOL ITEM-- LOCK & LOCK BASKETS

Screenshot_2020-10-28 LocknLock Set of 3 Round Dishwasher-Safe Baskets - QVC com.png

images.jpg

Nice surprise to see free shipping today, Wednesday, on one of the really fun, useful and innovative Lock & Lock products, the set of 3 round dishwasher safe baskets--  K48661.

Made of Lock and Lock material, you can do anything with these baskets!  Mine holds makeup in the bathroom, and the biggest one holds baking potatoes in my pantry.  (I have the older set that is oval, but I really like these round ones).

The best thing is that you can toss in dishwasher, get them really clean, but they do look like wicker.  Especially the dark brown, and the tan, which is what I have.  And they are chic in colors, like the navy and the black.  Loving all kinds of fruit bowls as I do, how pretty would the black be filled with shiny red apples, or the navy with lemons, bananas or Granny Smith apples....

A product I hope they keep making!

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING ON A COOL ITEM-- LOCK & LOCK BASKETS

@Oznell  Thankyou for posting. I love baskets of any kind,color or shape. 

Respected Contributor

These are well-reviewed and the set of 3 is in good, useful sizes. Love the fact that they can be cleaned thoroughly, which is a problem with real wicker. Great for bathroom as well as kitchen.

I'm not a Lock n Lock fan and have never bought their containers with flaps, but these are appealing. Good colors available right now, including "Americana," with one each in red, white, and blue. Those would be great at Memorial Day and Fourth of July picnics. 

Thanks for posting about them, @Oznell !

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  - thanks so much for the alert!  I have these in the oval and they are very useful, especially since they are food safe.  I have been looking for a basket for my bathroom, so I may pick up a set.   They make great gifts also!

Honored Contributor

i have these in both the oval AND the round versions. they are excellent quality, easy to keep clean because they go into the dishwasher, and can be used for so many things! highly recommend. they would even make nice gift baskets to fill and wrap up for the holidays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Just a word about free shipping: something I purchased on free shipping day just less than week ago is $8.00 cheaper today. Good old QVC. 🙄
Regular Contributor

I have 4 sets in different shapes and colors and they are used all the time.  They were the talk of the family Christmas get together last year.  I put an assortment of all the appetizers in each basket and gave one basket per person.  No cross contamination of everyone trying to get them out of the original containers.  The cleanup in the dishwasher is so easy.  I'll look at them today for Christmas gifts

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised people are pleased with these nifty little baskets.  LIke @Gorgf ,  I really like baskets, and woven things, mainly because of the nubbly texture.  But the drawback has often been, that that very texture traps dust, etc., and with conventional baskets, they can be hard to clean.   These are a breeze.

Hey, @twinsister

you have Valerie's fiddle leaf fig,  I have Valerie's fiddle leaf fig...

you have the oval L&L baskets,  I have the oval L&L baskets...

you like Ben Gazzara, I like Ben Gazzara...  ha.

I have officially broken down and ordered the dark brown round baskets-- can think of many more uses for these rascals....

Esteemed Contributor

I have a set of the three oval baskets in the lightest color.  I lent one out to use at a band dinner and it got stained with some sort of red pasta sauce.  All the basket was to be used for was collecting paper tickets!  The stain would not come out.  Anyone have any ideas on how to get it out?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Just a word about free shipping: something I purchased on free shipping day just less than week ago is $8.00 cheaper today. Good old QVC. 🙄

easy fix......call or email qvc so that you can get a refund of the $8.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein