Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY

David just mentioned, plus 5 easy pay.

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY

@Oznell 

Thank you!Heart

I never watch QVC, but I have a couple of pricier items on my wish list that I was waiting for free shipping for!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thank you @Oznell.  I hope AK and HI are on the receiving end, too!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Wow..... that's either great or scary.

Hoping Q is trying to beat it's competitor's or they know something about the economy tanking.

@Oznell 

Thanks for the heads up, watching David and cooking so did not him say that. Just made a large purchase...... uhhh   ohhhh.

Honored Contributor

From what I can see, it's only on the things in the Q's "Black Friday Sale".  Or am I misreading something?

HSN has free shipping through the 8th on everything.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia There's a banner at the top of the page.  Just started at 6 pm.

• Free Shipping Offer Details: Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC apps. Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before 11/6/20 at 6:00pm ET are excluded. Offer ends 11/8/20 at 11:59pm ET.
Trusted Contributor

and 20% cashback thru "Retailmenot"

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

• Free Shipping Offer Details: Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC apps. Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before 11/6/20 at 6:00pm ET are excluded. Offer ends 11/8/20 at 11:59pm ET.

@MezzieStarr - Wow, thanks for mentioning this.  I just looked again at the homepage and it still only said on "1000+ Black Friday items".   I clicked on that and it changed to "Free shipping on everything".

So I logged out and back in - same thing.  The "Black Friday" shipping showed up until I clicked on it.  Weird or what?

@Oznell - Thank you.  Given what I'm still seeing on my computer, I'd never have known.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@MezzieStarr - Wow, thanks for mentioning this.  I just looked again at the homepage and it still only said on "1000+ Black Friday items".   I clicked on that and it changed to "Free shipping on everything".

So I logged out and back in - same thing.  The "Black Friday" shipping showed up until I clicked on it.  Weird or what?

@Oznell - Thank you.  Given what I'm still seeing on my computer, I'd never have known.

@Venezia 

Same thing happening with me, too.

Honored Contributor

Wow, @avid shopper ,  that 20% off rebate would definitely sweeten the deal, thanks!