Esteemed Contributor

FREE EXCHANGE ...doesn't seem so.....

In the past few weeks I have sent back two items ...one for size exchange ...one for color exchange....BOTH times i made sure the item was in stock that i wanted......BOTH TIMES after they received my return i went and i checked the order status......they each said "canceled" "refunded"...and immediately i check both times and the items i requested were STILL in stock.............i emailed QVC and was advised the item is now canceled and it was due to a "processing error" both times (sent back at different times)BUT that if i wanted the item i could RE-ORDER it.   It seems to me this must be happening to others as it has happened to me 2X in the last few weeks.............................so this way...they want me to reorder the item..pay for the S& H for the exchange and the odds of the re-order not being acceptable would be a rarity.............I def opted to not re-order.   Is this happening to others??

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE EXCHANGE ...doesn't seem so.....

you may want to post this in the customer care forum. there are numerous complaints about it there. the mods have been responding to many and adjusting accounts accordingly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Update.......Customer Service emailed me that they refunded my shipping and handling....I do appreciate that...and do hope the next time i want to exchange an item that is in stock......that i do not experience a "processing error" again.  Again, total refund was paid....

Respected Contributor

Yes it's still not working....I called CS this morning to get my last one fixed...thought it was done right but I just checked and they did re-order item at the as is price but still charged me another $3 in shipping.  So I will have to call CS again tomorrow...

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17 I posted over the weekend about the fiasco I've been through with the Exchange Program. Three items in a row were to be exchanged....three times they cancelled the orders and three times I was charged 6.95 return shipping....three times I had to call to get my refund. 

Beth from Customer Care called me and was very helpful and kind. I'm going to have to be very sure of size and color in the future before I order because I don't trust that it won't happen again. They have a lot of kinks to work out with this system. The hosts should really dial back touting how wonderful it is because based on posts here on the boards, it is anything but wonderful. Hopefully they get it fixed soon

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@kelsey17 I posted over the weekend about the fiasco I've been through with the Exchange Program. Three items in a row were to be exchanged....three times they cancelled the orders and three times I was charged 6.95 return shipping....three times I had to call to get my refund. 

Beth from Customer Care called me and was very helpful and kind. I'm going to have to be very sure of size and color in the future before I order because I don't trust that it won't happen again. They have a lot of kinks to work out with this system. The hosts should really dial back touting how wonderful it is because based on posts here on the boards, it is anything but wonderful. Hopefully they get it fixed soon

Yes...i do hope it is fixed soon.....sorry for your aggravation...