Esteemed Contributor

Re: FORTY DOLLARS FOR 22 PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased and with over 100,000 sold I am not the only one. The cost is $1.81 per pretzel. I would pay that for a run of the mill large pretzel in any mall for just salt. These are gourmet and look delicious.

I will be keeping some and giving some attached to a Christmas card  to my male co-workers at the end of the year.

Esteemed Contributor

That is less than $2 a pc. Chocolate covered pretzels at a chocolate shop or even grocery store cost more than that. I usually think the food at the Q is expensive but that isn't a bad price at all.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Contributor

I ordered these because they look delicious! I will give most of them away or they will end up on my hips and thighs. lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i bought them for holiday delivery. i thought that the price was pretty decent. we have a local candy store chain that sells these types of pretzels around the same size , individually wrapped, for $5 a piece!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

You girls are right, pretty good price....they do look yummy! I wish I had one right now to enjoy with my cup o coffee :-)

Honored Contributor

I ordered them, and also ordered the Cheryl's cookies in the tree shaped tins AND the Hampton popcorn set of 4 bags, not the tins. 

I'm going to divide it all up and do gift bags for our two neighbors and three or four other people. I usually bake, but not this year. Several gifts...done. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

You girls are right, pretty good price....they do look yummy! I wish I had one right now to enjoy with my cup o coffee :-)

I'm confused. Your thread title and the look on your dog's face lead me to believe neither of you were in favor of the price.

Respected Contributor

well excuse me, I spoke too soon,at $1.81 per pretzel, and all the goodys covering them, I changed my mind :-) 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I ordered them, and also ordered the Cheryl's cookies in the tree shaped tins AND the Hampton popcorn set of 4 bags, not the tins. 

I'm going to divide it all up and do gift bags for our two neighbors and three or four other people. I usually bake, but not this year. Several gifts...done. 

I have our Grands on Cheryl's Cookie Club delivery.  They look forward to them as a special treat for a job well done, be it in school  or just family life in general.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I have our Grands on Cheryl's Cookie Club delivery.  They look forward to them as a special treat for a job well done, be it in school  or just family life in general.

Lulu, I love sending the $5 cookie greetings from Cheryl's every so often. They make a cute gift. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?