Honored Contributor

FOR THOSE WHO SHOP AT ZULILY

It is in the process of a new system  At this time, no more smart-pay, higher shipping charges, no more free shipping after the first purchase, doesn't even seem to be any new every day, same items listed for days.

No longer the option of saving for later or wish list though I am told they will be back, not so sure.

I think this will do it for me, fun while it lasted. I can't imagine that it is not losing business with this new system.

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO SHOP AT ZULILY

Zulily is under new ownership and is in the process of making changes. I love them and hope they'll keep the old programs up and running. I'm waiting patiently for them to make adjustments.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I too am waiting to see what the changes are.  Everything changes now a days so this isn't anything new.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

With the changes in shipping charges, sounds like it will be bye bye Zulily for me.  Their shipping was already high for just one item.

I used to order a lot there, it was the first thing I checked every morning.   After Qurate bought them, they immediately went downhill and my buying waned until it became nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

They may get back to somewhat of a "new" normal but I'm not so sure. I've bought plenty from them over the last few years and they at times had so very unique items that I loved. But now I seldom even check them out. Too bad.

Valued Contributor

Zulily has been a great part of my shopping life for at least a decade. The new owners, a private equity company, I believe have little interest in making it more profitable, even less interest than Qrate had. Already I've cut back there, last ordered in October (should get my last items next week.) No waitlist to check, not so many new items, it's kind of bleak. I've read that some of the previous vendors haven't even been paid since Regent took ownership. 

I saw a mention on their "updates" page that our waitlist and favorites will be transferred to "Shopify," and Shopify is $39 a month after a 3 month promo period. 

The one charge for shipping -- Friday through Sunday -- probably a thing of the past.

Like you said, @mousiegirl , it was fun while it lasted and I imagine they'll lose business. (looking at you, tax loophole!)

Respected Contributor

Had already stopped dealing with them earlier this year.

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Zulily has been a great part of my shopping life for at least a decade. The new owners, a private equity company, I believe have little interest in making it more profitable, even less interest than Qrate had. Already I've cut back there, last ordered in October (should get my last items next week.) No waitlist to check, not so many new items, it's kind of bleak. I've read that some of the previous vendors haven't even been paid since Regent took ownership. 

I saw a mention on their "updates" page that our waitlist and favorites will be transferred to "Shopify," and Shopify is $39 a month after a 3 month promo period. 

The one charge for shipping -- Friday through Sunday -- probably a thing of the past.

Like you said, @mousiegirl , it was fun while it lasted and I imagine they'll lose business. (looking at you, tax loophole!)

@laluzdelmundo   No way I would pay for these features, good thing I bought like crazy since 2015, really don't need anything except that I wanted a few more of certain Christmas decor items, but I will survive without them.

Respected Contributor

I had stopped even checking Zulily out once Quarate bought them.  The way the site was laid out felt overwhelmingly busy to me.  There was never particularly good search or sort functions, so I walked away.  It will be interesting to see if the site gets simplified and easier to use.  As for paying for Shopify, nope!

Respected Contributor

I shop Zulily exclusively on the app and it is much cleaner, smoother and streamlined. 

I am getting free shipping all weekend since a purchase on Friday and see no indication that this has changed yet.