Honored Contributor

NycVixen wrote:

She looked absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just amazing! The whole look was perfect!

I agree!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, rude and uncalled for.

Honored Contributor

@blahblahvampemerblah wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@engineer wrote:

I wonder "WHO" paid for this affatr?

The very same people who paid for the FIFTY TWO  State dinners during the 80's....US

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3029964/Fewer-White-House-state-dinner-invites-Obama.html

@sligo

They made up for it by vacationing constantly on our dime.  FLOTUS also doubled her staff from her predecessor's numbers.

You are so wrong.  Mr. Vacation was almost a decade ago.  Stats available in many credible places.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Re: FLOTUS in Vera Wang

[ Edited ]

The two who gave the fewest state dinners were Truman and our now present head of state.

Respected Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Don't care for the hairstyle, but that's just personal style, I guess.

I think she looks fine, don't find it inappropriate, and the dress is attractive on her.

I just don't like her.  She lost me at "for the first time I am proud of my country."  So, I just don't agree with the lovefest here.

Hyacinth

DITTO!!

Strange.  She spoke very kindly about both of you.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: vacation, at the same point in time of tenure, our present head of state had taken 125 days while the head of state BEFORE him had taken 407 days.

Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Re: vacation, at the same point in time of tenure, our present head of state had taken 125 days while the head of state BEFORE him had taken 407 days.

..and there are 365 days in a year. WOW!

@Blahblahvampemer

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Don't care for the hairstyle, but that's just personal style, I guess.

I think she looks fine, don't find it inappropriate, and the dress is attractive on her.

I just don't like her.  She lost me at "for the first time I am proud of my country."  So, I just don't agree with the lovefest here.

Hyacinth

DITTO!!

Strange.  She spoke very kindly about both of you.

TYPICAL - you don't get it. LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@engineer wrote:

The very same people who paid for the FIFTY TWO  State dinners during the 80's....US

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3029964/Fewer-White-House-state-dinner-invites-Obama.html

@sligo

They made up for it by vacationing constantly on our dime.  FLOTUS also doubled her staff from her predecessor's numbers.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Woman LOL

Do YOU? She's not - YOU are! Woman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@engineer wrote:

@sligo

You are so wrong.  Mr. Vacation was almost a decade ago.  Stats available in many credible places.

@NoelSeven, Most of us know this and we also know it's all been discussed here before with the same posters.  I couldn't resist a couple of comments, but we're taking the bait by responding and no doubt they've accomplished their goal and the thread will soon be gone.  Some things don't change, right?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova