Respected Contributor

Oh, brother. I'm sure the person/people who find the cure for cancer will be set for life. To think that they are sitting on a cure is laughable. Conspiracy theorists scare (and fascinate) me.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

When did it supposedly become okay to advertise DRUGS on television.  Nothing like promoting illnesses and diseases to talk the human public right into HAVING these problems just to seek out a doctor who we can apparently talk right into writing out scripts for these drugs.  What a racket these pharmceutical companies have with many of our MDs.  We many of us seem to buy right into these tv ads.  We're popping pills just because every little ache & pain we think we have just because we see these ads on tv.  And then jack up the price 200% to share the joy of $$$$$$$$$$$$$

between the pharms & the drs. 

What a disgusting way to play the public.  I thought the doctors were supposed to be on our side.

And this is why they lobby so hard against a government health care system. Because then the government would set the prices paid for the drugs. that is why drugs are so much cheaper in canada - because the government controls health care and it's cost! the only reason health care is so expensive in this country is the pure profittering - which is supported by politicans who are bought and paid for.