Contributor
Was Ffany shoes on sale cut short this year on QVC.
Respected Contributor

@millies daughter   Yes, I think it was reduced to one show only due to lack of donations from vendors...but I may be wrong, I just seem to remember that being mentioned. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I didn't even see any ads for this show. Didn't know they already had it either. The choices as usual are/were not good, my opinion, they never seem to be good. I always check them out but never see anything I'd want to order. It is a great cause but if the offerings don't sell, mute point.

Respected Contributor

Re: FFany Shoes on sale

[ Edited ]

I had it on, it was so underplayed from years past, and no shoes enticed me. If I'm correct I think it was only one hour? Jane T. hosted, as usual. Years ago she was all decked out, but she was in pants and a top this year. Definitely not the BIG event it used to be...not sure why they even did it, it was so underadvertised and played.

I still have some Joan & David platform sandals I bought years ago on Ffany, a great maryjane pink sneaker from Dr. Scholls, and a few other things. I always liked what I bought. As I said, this year, I didn't really see anything I loved & didn't need any "random" shoes. There was one ballet flat, I think White Mountain, which is a brand I like, in a nude/tan, which I could use in my wardrobe, but it was sold out in my size 61/2, immediately.