Respected Contributor

Re: FEDEX IS THE WORST.

[ Edited ]

I think all of the delivery services that deliver to my address do a great job, FedEx, UPS and USPS.  I have never known any of them to lie to me as other posters have accused them of doing.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easier said than done. Some people can't go to the store or can't get their item locally. DH has some meds delivered.....he can't get them at a local store. I don't think personnel shortage is the reason for all delivery problems ....but it's easy to blame it on that. 

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I hate them.  They lie, lie, lie.  I ordered something that they claimed they delivered.  Not they did not deliver it.  They lied.  I'm getting all kinds of mismatched information, every time, I call them.

They are the most incompetent people ever.  I'll take USPS over Fed Ex any day.  Now I must go through all this rigamarole with filing claims because I will not eat the almost 400.00 cost.  I'm so done.  Thank goodness, paypal makes it easier.

SOME OF YOU (bright ones) might be under the misguided notion that I'm complaining about your precious QVC.  I didn't order anything from them.  However what I did order was handled by Fed Ex.  And they messed up big time like they are known to do with me.

Sorry you have a problem with them. They deliver a lot to us and we've never had a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

Great news!   The first of the baby formula shipment has arrived in the U.S. from Europe!

Bad news...it's being loaded up onto FED EX trucks.   

Oh say it ain't so @Linda0215 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I hate them.  They lie, lie, lie.  I ordered something that they claimed they delivered.  Not they did not deliver it.  They lied.  I'm getting all kinds of mismatched information, every time, I call them.

They are the most incompetent people ever.  I'll take USPS over Fed Ex any day.  Now I must go through all this rigamarole with filing claims because I will not eat the almost 400.00 cost.  I'm so done.  Thank goodness, paypal makes it easier.

SOME OF YOU (bright ones) might be under the misguided notion that I'm complaining about your precious QVC.  I didn't order anything from them.  However what I did order was handled by Fed Ex.  And they messed up big time like they are known to do with me.

Sorry you have a problem with them. They deliver a lot to us and we've never had a problem.

@arrabella nothing works absolutely flawless all the time, now does it?

I don't like that they lie about their misgivings.  Simple.  They are still jugging along aggravating me and many others who have to deal with them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update on my FedEx package that was sent from ;Neiman Marcus in Texas now 10 days ago.  It was sent 2 day.  It went to Texas to 6 cities in Kansas, then Arizona , this morning  it was in New  Mexico, then Arizona, now it ks in Texas.  Who does this?     I don't believe it.   Delivery says, pending.  This was a baby gift.   I am going to refuse it.  I ordered a new one somewhere else that will be delivered Monday.  We will see

i don't think Fedex lies.  I think they don't know what they are doing, due to faulty computers, and worker errors.  

Honored Contributor

"i don't think Fedex lies.  I think they don't know what they are doing, due to faulty computers, and worker errors."  

They lie. They blame delays on bad weather even when the weather is great. They'll swear they tried to deliver a package but no one was there to receive it even when someone was there. A little over a year ago they insisted they'd tried to deliver a package but I wasn't here. There was just one problem. When I checked their tracking, and using their times, they would have to have averaged over 100 MPH to have gotten here and tried to deliver it and then take it back to their facility in the times posted on their site. These aren't mistakes or computer errors, they're flat-out lies. It's a dumb policy. When I worked in customer service my boss said the one thing we could never do was lie to a customer. It's a lesson Fed-Ex hasn't learned.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FedEx does have a worse rep compared to the other carriers.  Only problems for me is when FedEx does the delivery.  Worst they ever did was to send to my address in another state.  This happen twice in a span of 2 years. I've never received a package.  I think about 4 times in several years.  Damage to the package.  That happens the most.  This happened more then once in delivering 6 gallons of water.  I finally stopped and now buy distilled water on instacart.  At least that way I will get it with all bottles intact.. The other carriers do have problems, but for me FedEx is the worst.

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I don't like that they lie about their misgivings.  Simple.  They are still jugging along aggravating me and many others who have to deal with them.

As I stated b4, I get a lot of deliveries via Fed Ex and have never had a problem. I never said they were flawless and don't make mistakes now and then.

Esteemed Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

As I stated b4, I get a lot of deliveries via Fed Ex and have never had a problem. I never said they were flawless and don't make mistakes now and then.

As you clearly see from others, I'm not the only one who has problems with FedEx.  Some don't like their lying either @arrabella .  Consider yourself lucky for now.  You never know when you be on the "complaining side."