Super Contributor

FDA May Take Away Our Supplements!

I will go to my email and write the address down....I signed a petition yesterday to stop this crime for anyone that takes supplements.....from products made from 1994 until now....we know the BIG pharm is behind this.......in 1994 it was Life Extension I think that stopped the FDA from closing the sale of vitamins and supplements.......but FDA made a law that the companies making supplements must notify when they make a change or add new ingredients...well, they did not and so the FDA is coming down hard on vitamin and supplement companies saying they will not allow the sale of any ingredient made after 1994 that has been put in vitamins and supplements.....well, shame on the vitamin companies for not doing what they should do...they also make billions I am confident.

The article came from Natural News.....they are urging us to call our reps and congress........I will be on that tomorrow but it is going to need to be huge numbers calling. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT.......I need Vitamin D and my bone up.......