Honored Contributor

@SunshineGrl28 wrote:

I love David but he is lite on product details and heavy on asking for updates and going over colors.

Yes, David loves to do the colors.  I guess it fills air time when he has nothing else to say.

Trusted Contributor

I like many of the male hosts on QVC.  I don't have a favorite in particular.  I feel that there are certain male hosts that I enjoy watching for certain shows.  They have something special to add in these areas, which makes them stand out to me. 

Alberti is my favorite male host for home decor.

David is my favorite male host for food shows (I also enjoy him in his "Great Big..." shows.

Rick is my favorite with Valerie Parr Hill. I find him to be a little nuts, but in a good way.  He's fun to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I can't watch Alberti at all, too loud too silly.  My favorite is Dan Huges or David.  They need to hire more male hosts. I will change the channel if Albrrti is on.......

Esteemed Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

I can't watch Alberti at all, too loud too silly.  My favorite is Dan Huges or David.  They need to hire more male hosts. I will change the channel if Albrrti is on.......

@phluphy   Agree.........Alberti too fake.

Honored Contributor

Re: FAVORITE MALE HOSTS

[ Edited ]

Rick, David and  Dan Hughes

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a favorite, but like others prefer, some for different shows.   Alberti is good for home decor, and I like David's kitchen/food shows.  Rick can be a little over the top at times, but I do enjoy him with Valerie.  Dan is calm, but I don't catch his shows too often.

I did like the British guy Anthony they hired a few years ago, but he disappeared after just a few months.

Respected Contributor

Rick and Alberti are wild, love them.

Esteemed Contributor

Dan Wheeler was my favorite. Other than that, not so much. 

Honored Contributor

Even though Alberti is the most versatile (imo) and my favorite, Dan, David, and Rick are also excellent in their own special way.  

All excellent hosts, each with his own personality.  

We are very lucky.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Alberti for me!  His cheerful personality makes me want to watch every show he hosts, no matter what he's selling. I get the feeling he truly believes in every item.....which is just the way the powers at Q want me to feel. 😄