Honored Contributor

They all do a good job but I would not put any of them on my list of top 10 show hosts.

Respected Contributor

I pretty much like all the male hosts.....but, I guess, out of all of them, my favorite would be Adam Freeman on HSN.  He is delightful to listen to and never over the top, IMO.  Guy would be a close second.

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Not a large pool to choose from.  Three new hosts hired, all female.  Where's the equality in the workplace?

That's because women buy most of the items. I don't think many men watch QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Not a large pool to choose from.  Three new hosts hired, all female.  Where's the equality in the workplace?

That's because women buy most of the items. I don't think many men watch QVC.

@kivah Maybe if they hired some really good looking men more women would watch and buy LOL,  Seriously, we do need more calm men and they don't have to dance, giggle or screech. 

@Johnnyeager 

Honored Contributor

Re: FAVORITE MALE HOSTS

[ Edited ]

Alberti is the most well-rounded (versatile).

Home, fashions, jewelry, beauty, garden, electronics, and whatever else the Q offers.

Edited to add food and exercise equipment. 

Probably more shows that I can't think of right now.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Mike Rowe/Clint Bowyer

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I like all four male hosts on QVC. They all do great presentations and they all have wonderful personalities. When I first started watching, many years ago, I didn't 'get' 

Rick's humor, but now I do. 

Honored Contributor

Re: FAVORITE MALE HOSTS

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

They are all just salesmen to me, not friends.  Of the choices I would say Dan because I like his presentation style best.  I watch him rarely in the morning anymore because of his new partner.  

@mspatmac 

I like Dan, but dont care for AC....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I think each male host offers something unique---

Dan Hughes is my favorite---especially like his genuine enthusiasm for Christmas decorating....and he always gives good product information....

Love Rick as host with Valerie Parr Hilll......adds a bit of wit and humor, and does a great job, lets Valerie talk and share her ideas....

Alberti---dont care for him on food shows, but like him on home decor shows, he does have a special talent for decorating and shares some good ideas

David--has an endearing personality---BUT he goes through the colors just too many times!--there's more to the products than this.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Dan-

-Alberti

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~