Esteemed Contributor

1.   Pay close attention to people who don't clap when you win.

2.   Some people are like clouds, when they disappear, it's a beautiful day.

3.   People with egos are like cheap clothes with high price tags.  They are not really worth what they advertise.

4.   Don't be sad or afraid when you start to lose friends, be glad you're getting rid of the fake ones.  Stay true to yourself.

4.   Haters will be all in your face wishing you good luck but behind your back praying to God you fall off.

5.   Be careful when you choose the people you can trust.  Some of them are lions in a sheeps' skin.

6.   Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.

7.   When bad times are near, better yet here, notice how everyone who claims to have your back disappears.

8.   Sometimes its not the person who changes, its the mask that falls off.

9.   Fake people have an image to maintain.  Real people just don't care.

10.   Fake friends are like plastic, if you're finished using them, you can trash it.

PEOPLE

11.   Haters try to expose what's wrong with you, because they're jealous of everything that's right about you

12.   There are two types of people.  Those that hate their life and do something about it and those that hate their life and don't do anything about it.  Which type are you?

13.   You cannot expect to stay on the right path if you are walking with the wrong people.  

14.   Some people make themselves miserable and everybody else miserable when they can rather make themselves happy and everybody else happy.

15.   Sometimes the people who act the happiest are the ones going through the most.

16.   I admire people who choose to shine even after all the storms they have been through.

17.   Some people come into your life and you just know you will never be able to replace them if they left.

18.   When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start.

19.   Be with people who always show you your strength and hopes and not waste time with people who constantly remind you of your failures and mistakes.

20.   Don't chase people.  Be you, do your own thing and work hard.  The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

🙏❤️☕️

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I agree with many of these. I have found that a fair amount of fake people usually lie to themselves and will easily lie about you.  Sad for them.  Sad for you. I tend to stay away from them because I know how much damage they do to others.

Esteemed Contributor

#4 - #18 - #20 - thank you

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Excellent sayings and so many ring true  Number 20 is especially meaningful to me.  I am blessed with the best of friends and I did it by being me, honest and trustworthy, being there for people not only in the good times but especially the bad trying times.

Great post, Lindsays Grandma!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I LOVE these pertinent pearls of wisdom😁. Numbers 16, 17, 18 and 19 CAPTURED my attention the most. Well done!!!👍👍😊

"Some people come into your life and 

you just know you will never be able to replace

them if they left."                                          

~~~All we need is LOVE💖