Honored Contributor

FABLIFE WITH TYRA BANKS AND CHRISSY TIEGEN

[ Edited ]

I am just loving this show-it's on everyday.

The panel is spot on and my favorite part is how great Chrissy Tiegen is in the kitchen! She was going to be a chef and got discovered working in a surf shop-fun right!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: FABLLIFE WITH TYRA BANKS AND CHRISSY TIEGEN

[ Edited ]

I like it too, along with The Chew.

The View and The Talk are so boring.

Chrissy is my favorite.  

Respected Contributor

I like it too.  I found it one day by accident, channel surfing.  I am now taping it and watch it usually in the evening.  They seem to really like one another and the chemistry between them is great.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it the first couple of days it was on and Tyra just drove me crazy.  I stopped watching it and then last week picked it back up again and I'm totally enjoying it...so whether Tyra has toned it down a bit or she just isn't bothering me anymore, I don't know, but I do like it a lot.  I agree there is good chemistry.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FABLIFE WITH TYRA BANKS AND CHRISSY TIEGEN

Sorry to disagree but, in my opinion this is the worst show on ABC afternoon TV .. I saw posts on Facebook and people are asking for it to be cancelled ... I watched it once and never watched again ..... I usually leave ABC on in the morning/afternoon but, when FABLife comes on I change the station to QVC!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just found it on CBS on my Tivo guide (3pm here).   I looked into it when it was first promo'd and the deal-breaker for me was Tyra Banks.

Looks like, from the picture posted by the OP, it's 'all about Tyra'.   Chrissy is the only other one who looks familiar but the other three look very nice.  I just cannot stomach Tyra after watching her talk show, a number of years ago.  I remember she had some guests on and, for no apparent reason, she treated them so badly that I was over her right then and there.  

But, hey, if it's good and it is popular it will stay. If not, it won't last.  I guess the viewers will make the call in the end.  I had already decided not to watch for only ONE reason - Tyra.

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Sorry to disagree but, in my opinion this is the worst show on ABC afternoon TV .. I saw posts on Facebook and people are asking for it to be cancelled ... I watched it once and never watched again ..... I usually leave ABC on in the morning/afternoon but, when FABLife comes on I change the station to QVC!!!!

@January121 wrote:

ITA! Can not stand Tyra. Loud, overbearing and so cocky.   A know it all personality. The content of the show is brainless.....  The show is bound for cancellation.