Honored Contributor

It would help if you told us what they are coming to spray for.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  I have never heard of that either. Seems crazy!

Yes I did and supposedly they are not using any chemicals. Hope that is true.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop  Thankfully no bed bugs!  Thank you for this information since I have allergies and asthma and am chemical sensitive!  Sounds fine then if it didnt bother you or your family with their issues. And no odor would be good! He said it will take a few hours to dry totally.

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty   Thankfully No Tenting. Talk about a nightmare!

Oh yes lol about CA!!

Respected Contributor

@GCR18  thank you! it is routine, nothing major!! 

Respected Contributor

@viva923   Thank you for all of this information! It is very helpful!

Wow taking everything from cupboards would be a real pain. I dont have alot of space to put things! 

I am sure they will say not to clean floors for a while.

Respected Contributor

@Scorpio1971  this helps alot, thank you!!!  Good info to know!  No issue on counters or in cabinets thankfully!  I worry too much about things lol.

Respected Contributor

@Fur Dude Spray is what they will do. No tenting or bug bomb. I wanted them to only spray outside but he said they have to do the inside of the place!! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter   ants of all sizes, carpenter ants, earwigs, other types of bugs. No bed bugs and no termites.

Honored Contributor

Re: HELP-Exterminator

[ Edited ]

Our last exterminator told DH to use the Ortho spray that comes with a wand and get great results, I was having some allergy probs and we wanted to rule out the bug treatments as a possible source. Now DH just sprays the outside perimeter of the house, spraying about 8 inches up from the foundation and on the brick and under the bottom windowsills. Twice a year...right as it turns cold, and in the spring. No bugs inside at all. Doubt the commercial treatment was causing my allergies now, but this stuff works so well, no need to call him back to do anything else.