Honored Contributor

None of the reports I have watched mention finding a body at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Explosion in Nashville

[ Edited ]

Reports I am reading say "possible human remains."  Haven't seen a body referenced, considering the strength of the explosion; Police department says "tissue" found may be human.  Certainly not an entire body.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Reports I am reading say "possible human remains."  Haven't seen a body referenced, considering the strength of the explosion.

@Johnnyeager 

I haven’t even heard that. No mention of remains of any kind.

I heard a report that they don’t have any idea who did it yet and still have no idea if the explosion was the only one or if it was a warning of more to come. It sounds like they don’t know anything yet and that is a very bad sign. It has been over 24 hrs.

Esteemed Contributor

Remains have been found and they are not sure if it the person or persons that did this.  They drove in a van.   Not manyhurt--Thank God!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Reports I am reading say "possible human remains."  Haven't seen a body referenced, considering the strength of the explosion.

@Johnnyeager 

I haven’t even heard that. No mention of remains of any kind.

I heard a report that they don’t have any idea who did it yet and still have no idea if the explosion was the only one or if it was a warning of more to come. It sounds like they don’t know anything yet and that is a very bad sign. It has been over 24 hrs.

I wouldn't read too much into lack of information.

They very well could know more than they are letting on.

They may not want to tip their hand.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Explosion in Nashville

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

Remains have been found and they are not sure if it the person or persons that did this.  They drove in a van.   Not manyhurt--Thank God!

This is the RV that the person drove and blew up.

It's on a van chassis.

Untitled-14-2.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Metro Nashville Police Department Chief John Drake on Friday evening said investigators found tissue near the blast site. They will be examined, he said, to determine whether they are human remains. He could not say how close the tissue was to the site where the motor home exploded.

CBS News first reported information about the possible human remains

Super Contributor

Me too. I immediately starting thinking that. At and T if it was a target has buildings/businesses everywhere. I am also wondering if that was a "test" to check on police response times, etc. I don't know..it is very odd. Bombers don't usually warn people to leave the area. They could even be testing the blast damage. God Bless this world.

Honored Contributor

With the ability to enlarge, zoom in on the person inside,as long as they did not have a face covering, they might be able to release a drawing of him,or her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Is that the street the Opry is located ? I've been there couple of times