Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,862
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

@goldensrbest wrote:

It seems they did not want to hurt people, so  what is it about.


 

 

 

 

 

 

@goldensrbest 

 

 

 

Maybe they were mad at AT&T.

 

 

Maybe after working there for 20+ years, they were recently "downsized".

 

 

 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,279
Registered: ‎09-18-2010

 


@goldensrbest wrote:

Whom ever did this,  did it at a odd time , and on Christmas, when things would be closed.


I don't understand either. I wonder if it was a practice run or a warning or just what. 

Glad no one was killed though.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,479
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Re: Explosion in Nashville

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

It seems they did not want to hurt people, so  what is it about.


 

 

 

 

 

 

@goldensrbest 

 

 

 

Maybe they were mad at AT&T.

 

 

Maybe after working there for 20+ years, they were recently "downsized".

 

 

 


@Anonymous032819 

 

I’ve been angry at Verizon for years but I simply took my business elsewhere. I didn’t blow up the block their office is on. 

 

This doesn’t seem like an angry former employee either. There is a message here but we haven’t heard what it is yet. They way it was done makes me think the person wants us to know “why” they did it and I expect we will learn that eventually. It is strange. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,323
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Fox News is reporting the search of the site has turned up human remains.  I didn't catch any specifics on where they were found.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,798
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The latest press conference reveals that a recording within the RV gave a warning about an explosion occurring in 15 minutes.  Police were then able to notify and evacuate as many nearby residents as possible. 



@Johnnyeager wrote:

The latest press conference reveals that a recording within the RV gave a warning about an explosion occurring in 15 minutes.  Police were then able to notify and evacuate as many nearby residents as possible. 


I can't imagine how creepy hearing that recording must have been

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,862
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Fox News is reporting the search of the site has turned up human remains.  I didn't catch any specifics on where they were found.


 

 

 

 

My guess?

 

 

It's the body of the bomber.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,682
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Nashville Police Chief gave briefing w/n last hour.  He said they found remains " that could be human ".  Hope its not a bystander; maybe its a squirrel.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,862
Registered: ‎03-29-2019

@patbz wrote:

Nashville Police Chief gave briefing w/n last hour.  He said they found remains " that could be human ".  Hope its not a bystander; maybe its a squirrel.


 

 

 

Doubtful that it's a squirrel.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,952
Registered: ‎06-17-2015

We will have to see what the investigation uncovers.  I would not like to speculate on this but I do hope the remains are not human.

 

I'll just say this-everything has a return.

""Out beyond the ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing, there is a field. I will meet you there." -Rumi
Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,335
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I just turned on the news, so I don't know much, but the banner says that the "significant" explosion was " intentional".

 

 

It was in front of the AT&T building?

 

 

I don't have any information about injuries.

 

 

 


@Anonymous032819 

 

Human remains were found.