Valued Contributor

I actually think she is very pretty ! Her personality, not so much...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I think a fairly large percentage of people serve less than their possible sentences. Not sure why she'd be any different.

Hope when she gets out, she figures out how to earn enough money to repay the government. I don't care how she spends her own money, but when she cheats the government and I have to pay for her cheating, I want her to have that huge salary garnished big time!

Keep in mind when people steal from government they're actually stealing from you - assuming you pay your taxes.

Honored Contributor

It's not unusual to release prisoners early. Even before she went to prison there were rumors she'd be home by Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Peachysue said:

She did some good behavior fast huh? $$$$ maybe?

Someone on Yahoo rightly pointed out that judges like free publicity too. Smiley Wink

If you're famous and/or have lotsa dollas, you're immune to most rules and punishments.

Respected Contributor
I think it's normal for them to get out early...unless they get more time tacked on for bad behavior while in there. Most get out one or two months early. The space is needed.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Marienkaefer2 said: I think it's normal for them to get out early...unless they get more time tacked on for bad behavior while in there. Most get out one or two months early. The space is needed.

Right. That's what I was thinking.

Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 BeckiWV said:

I'm surprised she actually ended up going to prison at all for any amount of time. I did not think it would really happen.

OT - I think she is not bad looking at all, pretty in fact. I just always want to move her hairline back a wee tad.....

Smiley Happy

She has coarse features.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
She needs the full time! She is a crook!!! I don't care that she is a mother, no sympathy! My God, she still owes the fertility clinic where she was fertilized with her last child thousands of dollars. Good Lord, her Neiman Marcus bill was over $100,000 dollars, that she didn't pay. NO, she needs to stay in jail.
Regular Contributor
I cheered when she got a year jail time!
Regular Contributor
She still thinks she is a victim after spending millions of dollars through lying through her teeth!