Honored Contributor

Re: Exclusive! Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Candis Cayne's Birthday With Intimate Dinner

Unlike Candis, Caitlyn still looks and talks like a man impersonating a woman.  I feel sorry for her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Exclusive! Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates Candis Cayne's Birthday With Intimate Dinner

@LilacTree wrote:

Unlike Candis, Caitlyn still looks and talks like a man impersonating a woman.  I feel sorry for her.

Don't you think she still looks like a man because she still has the testerone coursing through her bloodstream?  I don't understand why she would still keep her man parts because of this.  It's not that she doesn't have the money for the operation. 

Trusted Contributor

BJ will always look like a man. You must start the transition much younger or the male attributes take over.  No surgery or tons of makeup will make BJ look female....just like a drag queen.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I would have never guessed that Candis was once a man. She seems like a woman in every way. Looks, the way she talks, her demeanor. Very feminine.

As for Caitlynn not knowing if she wants to date men or woman. I absolutely do not believe for one single minute that she doesn't know. I think she does know and I think she doesn't want to say because I think she wants to give it a go with men but is afraid to say so.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

All the show players need to get some lessons from RuPaul.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@june22 wrote:

BJ will always look like a man. You must start the transition much younger or the male attributes take over.  No surgery or tons of makeup will make BJ look female....just like a drag queen.

DITTO!

Honored Contributor

CJ a.k.a. BJ looks like a man dressed in drag.  His hands are too large, the legs is a definite give away, the neck.  Yes, CJ had dinner out and then wanted to run over the paparazzi outside the restaurant.  What a total mess.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Bruce/Caitlyn married 3 WOMEN.  To me, that says he/she is attracted to WOMEN.

I actually watched a little of the show, and this Candis is still a male, although, like Caitlyn, considers herself female. 

This confuses the whole issue, unless a woman will date Caitlyn (which in California is surely possible) just to be close to "celebrity."

Caitlyn has never shown interest in dating MEN.  So, do transgender men think of each other as women also?

Caitlyn still looks like a man in drag.  I guess more time could make that different.  But, wow, confusing, on if transgender people DATE.

Hyacinth    Cat Surprised

Valued Contributor

They sure are getting plenty of attention.