Honored Contributor

After nine days in a cave, Thai Navy seals have found the 12 missing boys and their soccer coach. They apparently all show signs of life.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

After nine days in a cave, Thai Navy seals have found the 12 missing boys and their soccer coach. They apparently all show signs of life.

Isn't it awesome @suzyQ3? I received a news alert in my email less than a hour ago about the rescue. Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I was shocked to hear that they are all alive.  It is great news. 😃

Honored Contributor

Where is this & why were they in a cave? I don't watch the News so I don't have a clue.

Honored Contributor

Jul 02, 2018
A soccer team went missing in a Thailand cave complex. Nine days later, they were found alive.

Twelve boys and their soccer coach were found alive nine days after they went missing in a flooded cave complex in Thailand, a provincial governor said Monday.

Narongsak Osatanakorn, governor of Chiang Rai, said doctors and food were being sent in, but rescue teams still needed to pump more water out before the boys and coach could be brought out. "We found them safe. But the operation isn’t over," the governor told The Associated Press.

The boys, ages 11 to 16, and their coach became stuck in the Tham Luang Nang Non cave last Saturday, and near-constant rains since thwarted search efforts, according to The A.P.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I literally said thank you, God, when I heard this. Such good news.

Honored Contributor

I agree THANK GOD,i feared the worst.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz Thailand.  Why?  Because they have a stupid coach in my opinion.  Boys as young as 6.

Honored Contributor

Hey Suz!   I had not heard the story, as I've been taking a vacation from news the last few days (getting too stressed out!), but this sounds like wonderful news and now I might have to look the story up to see what happened.

Hope you are having a great day and are doing well.  We haven't talked in so long!

Heart

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That's the best news that I have heard in a Week!!!!!