Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever ordered any electronics on Evine? They have the iPad 2018 with the 128 gb for $499.99 with accessories almost $100.00 less than QVC.

I have this 2018 iPad with 128 gb and love it.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14

My husband ordered an IPad from Evine last year as a gift for me. Information was sketchy and we talked to customer service and it was coming from a third party seller. It had shipped already and Evine paid shipping both ways after we called them out for poor business practices. 

Super Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@MKR14

It had shipped already and Evine paid shipping both ways after we called them out for poor business practices. 

Did the item ship from the manufacturer? If so, how's that bad business practices?

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 Thanks.  I bought my last iPad 2018 from HSN and have had great results. It had all the accessories I would use and the accessories are very well made. I have had some health issues and I didn’t have to go out and buy anything when it arrived. The extra I paid was not that much more than adding them after purchase.

I like the rose gold iPad and their gold was a rose gold color. I usually buy from Apple directly but the iPads on HSN are always what they state and have the full first year Apple warranty. You just have to register them with Apple.

HSN has a lower price than QVC does on the 128 gb I purchased. I have bought more from HSN lately. They explain things well and you always get what you pay for and they never give you a problem on returns. Customer Service has been excellent also. Mine from HSN shipped from them right away also.

I have the iPad mini 4 and think I will buy another larger iPad and pass my iPad mini to one of my grandchildren. They all love when Grandma gets a one.

Thanks for the review. 

Honored Contributor

@TTerri wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@MKR14

It had shipped already and Evine paid shipping both ways after we called them out for poor business practices. 

Did the item ship from the manufacturer? If so, how's that bad business practices?

@TTerri

No the IPad didn’t ship from the manufacturer. It shipped from a warehouse close out business in California. The description on Evine stated the IPad was the newest version and when comparing to the Apple website specs it wasn’t the newest version. When we received  the shipping information we were able to track the address to the close out warehouse. In our opinion that was unacceptable business practice. 

Honored Contributor

I would compare prices with other stores before buying from Evine—-I bought the 2018 iPad 128gb. 9.7 this year from Best Buy and paid under $300. It didn’t have any of the extras tho, but that is no big deal for me—-if I need these, I’ll go to AMZ and spend much less. I have a 32gb iPad, the same size at the same store for under $250 a couple years ago.