Honored Contributor

Evine live Comcast channel change in Seattle area

This morning at 5:30am pacific time Evine switched to channel 82 on the Comcast channel lineup in Seattle area.  Just a heads up if you go to channel 15 and there is some oldie TV show on instead of Evine.

i would think this is permanent....but who knows?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine live Comcast channel change in Seattle area

Have you tried channel 164 or 77, might help I hope? Also, Evine began charging Washinton taxes now, bummer!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Have you tried channel 164 or 77, might help I hope? Also, Evine began charging Washinton taxes now, bummer!

@Leiloni  Only 82 has Evine...not the two channels you listed

Yes....the Isomers order I placed this morning  the WA taxes was $23 on the order......,, 10%.   Hate that!

Did you hear about our property taxes going up another 17 %?  I will be paying about  $1000 more  this time!  

Seattle is becoming UNAFFORDABLE for everyone except the Bill Gates and the Bezo's who OWN Seattle.

Trusted Contributor

SeaMaiden, yes it is getting very expensive there, I feel for you! Did you buy the Isomers Glutothiasome? I decided I would pick it up, I have heard great things about this product & the Isomers lady (tacky, but forgot her name) seems to really know her stuff being a chemist or whatever she is, I know she is very knowledgeable & seems to be honest. Last time she was on I bought the half liter pure H.A., I love it & mix it w/ all my creams, etc. Anyway, I sure hope the beautiful state of Washington would re-consider on all of those taxes, what a shame one will have to be a Gates or Bezo to live there in the future! Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni  My car tabs went up $300. As well.....this is another rip off that we here in the Seattle area are dealing with.   Might be time to move as we are retired  on a fixed bill income and can not afford these steep taxes here.

Trusted Contributor

SeaMaiden, sounds to me like everything is going up. Maybe, you might want to think about relocating since you are retired, what about Oregon? Do you like it there & is it as expensive? Perhaps Portland? Just a thought. Good luck to you whatever you decide to do, I wish you the very best!