Honored Contributor

Re: Evine gets a new president

@chiclet wrote:

They could use some help.

I think they all could. The days of TV shopping would seem to be numbered if someone doesn't come up with some fresh ideas.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

TSC's shipping and return policies are not good either. They didn't start with her but they didn't improve under her watch either. Final sale items are just that and you can't do an exchange and under her watch final sale items were excluded under any flash sales promotions. Shipping was only free if you spent $150 dollars and you had to use a promo code - it wasn't automatic so you missed out on other promo codes. Also free shipping didn't apply to an item or group of items if it weighed 20 pounds or more. And there are a lot of exclusions to any promotions including the "luxury" brands being excluded from any sale.

Frankly, I do not think Martin-Vachon will be improving Evine's customer service because she sure didn't improve TSC's in the under 2 years she was at TSC. She has her work cut out for her at Evine.

Honored Contributor

@TY.  Doesn't sound promising, does it?  I've about discontinued my shopping there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TY.  Doesn't sound promising, does it?  I've about discontinued my shopping there.

I haven't bought anything from Evine in months and months... Likewise HSN... and my QVC purchases have been far and few between... I do appreciate that Evine still does a lot of jewelry, but given I have no need for rmore jewelry, it has to be a special piece at a great price to get me interested... I can't remember the last time I actually watched even most of a show on any of them... I truly think the television home shopping concept was a place in time that's now fading...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

She needs to lower the shipping. Today they had a set of airfryer cookware( small pieces) for $24.99. The shipping was $8.99....ridiculous.
Respected Contributor

I almost never watch Evine.....they do not interest me.

Honored Contributor

S/h on that channel is absurd.  $4.99 for each clothing item with rarely any kind of break on subsequent orders.  A $15.00 top with a $5.00 s/h isn't going to work for me.  I won't do it.

I also came to realize that the majority of my clothing I tossed over the last couple of weeks while cleaning my closet were from Evine.  I know some will disagree but IMO the quality just isn't there with the clothing.  Maybe it's because I wear my clothing more than once?  Maybe their clothing isn't meant to be worn more than a couple of times but that's not the way I roll.  LOL

Over the weekend I had to toss an OSO Casual top because there was a wear spot in the middle of the neckline and that white binding was showing through.  The top was also pilled beyond anything  you could do with it.  Today I'm wearing a K&M top. I looked down and notice it too is horribly, horribly pilled. 

They need to bring in better quaility clothing.  They need to lower the s/h and they need to vastly improve their CS.